- THE FUTURE FOR THE FOOD STORE- CHALLENGES AND ALTERNATIVES. // European Retail Digest;Summer96, Issue 11, p57
Focuses on a 1996 report issued by the Coca-Cola Retailing Research Group regarding the future of European foodstores. Predictions of the report; Emphasis on the importance of new modes of shopping.
- Diet Coke sets up mock stalls for Lemon launch. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);7/11/2002, p13
Details the creation of mock stalls by Coca-Cola Bottling for the promotion of the Diet Coke Lemon variant in Great Britain. Employment of actors to help encourage passers-by to drink the product; Objective of the campaign; Optimism of the company to raise the awareness of customers on the product.
- Dozier Smith T. // Prosales;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p48
The article features the vintage Coca-Cola advertisement at the Smith T Building Supply store located in Opelika, Alabama, including remarks from owner Dozier Smith T about its discovery, preservation, and background.
- Giving it Back. // Progressive Grocer;Nov2012, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p59
The article reports on the Giving It Back merchandising equipment program of Coca-Cola Co. in 2012. The program aims to promote recycling solutions with practical business applications. The company cites Hartman research which showed that 70 percent of shoppers consider sustainability when...
- Coke, anyone? // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May98, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p250
Features the Everything Coca-Cola store located on the first two floors of the `World of Coca-Cola Las Vegas' extravaganza in Nevada. Consumers targeted by the store; Description of the different areas of the store; Remarks from Sergio Zyman, senior vice president, chief marketing officer of...
- Coca-Cola jazzes up juice packaging. // Packaging Digest;Dec2009, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the introduction of the new juice packaging for Minute Maid products by beverage company Coca-Cola Co. in Atlanta, Georgia. The company has disclosed the new visual identity for its Minute Maid product and other key juice brands, targeting to enforce the initiative into...
- A NEW CHAPTER. Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p22
Focuses on the strategic planning of creative team in increasing market share of Powerade energy drink of the Coca-Cola Co. in Atlanta, Georgia. Historical background of the beverage; Physical description of the product; Plan of brand team to compete with Gatorade of Pepsi-Cola; Ingredients...
- Northern Asia: Red Lounge initiative. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/14/2007, p31
The article reports that Coca-Cola Co.'s regional director of creative strategy and development Linda Kovarik has confirmed that the company will review its Red Lounge initiative in China.
- Coca-Cola realigns operations. // Chain Drug Review;8/13/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p14
The article offers information regarding restructuring of Coca-Cola Co. operations as a part of its business strategy.