Acer's Next Advance
- Getting Banks To Show You The Money. // Chicago Citizen;7/7/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p6
The article offers tips for small business owners on how to achieve business expansion in Chicago, Illinois.
- CALIFORNIA, HERE I COME. Brown, Donna // Management Review;Oct89, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the effects of location on the growth of businesses in the United States. Growth index of small businesses; Causes of regional differences.
- Identify areas where small firms can make the biggest strides this year. Stevens, Edward; Strauss, Richard // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Mar2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p49
The article presents an answer to a question of identify areas where small firms can make biggest strides in 2012.
- Acer TravelMate 290. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Oct2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p21
Evaluates the TravelMate 290 notebook computer from Acer. Specifications; Type of processor featured in the computer's design; Cost.
- Ready, steady, grow. Penning, Ralph // NZ Business;Nov2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p45
Focuses on inclinations and interests of small business owners in New Zealand in their business growth. Contribution of Independent Business Foundation in the growth of small business enterprises; Online facility for small business owners to achieve change in practice and procedures in their...
- Business Start-up and Growth Motives of Entrepreneurs: A Case Study in Bradford, United Kingdom. de Silva, Lasandahasi // Proceedings of the European Conference on Entrepreneurship & Inn;2010, p152
This study attempted to investigate start-up and growth motives of entrepreneurs who operate in small and medium scale in Bradford, UK. Despite entrepreneurial motivation being considered as a strong predictor of entrepreneurial outcome and success there is no consensus with respect to the...
- PCs Industry Profile: United States. // PCs Industry Profile: United States;Aug2012, p1
A profile of the personal computers (PCs) market in the U.S. is presented. In 2011, the market posted a 14.2% decline with a value of 40,919.9 million dollars. The market is expected to drop by 31.6% to 27,992.3 million dollars in 2016. The largest segment of the market is mobile PC, with the...
- Mobile PCs still driving market growth in the UK. // MicroScope;12/11/2006, p7
The article reports on the continuing growth of the personal computer (PC) market in October 2006. Forty percent of total PC sales comprised deskbound PCs, which showed unit growth of five percent. Mobile PCs remained the overall driver of the British market with a 56 percent share and a 56...
- Expansion Capital for Small Business. Reeves, Alex // Export Wise;Fall2006, p6
The article focuses on the Equity Program developed by the export credit agency, Export Development Canada (EDC), which provides direct and indirect investments for small-to medium-sized companies, which are in the growth phase to help them in expanding business. It provides information on EDC's...