India's Dirty War
- Chinese flush with cash eye Canada. // Asian Pacific Post;4/22/2010, p15
The article reports on the growing interest of affluent Chinese buyers in Canadian properties as of April 22, 2010.
- CORRECTION. // Estates Gazette;11/24/2012, Issue 1247, p49
A correction to the article about the periodical's Rich List published in the November 10, 2012 issue is presented.
- Bricks and mortar and money. Skeffington, Robert // BRW;8/14/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p36
Reports that majority of the people included in Australia's 200 richest list of 2003 derive wealth from real property. Estimated worth of the property-rich people; Property portfolios of the richest people in the country; Risks associated with property investment.
- What's the Plan for Jefferson St.? Beard, Rodney // Tennessee Tribune;3/31/2016, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p1A
The article offers information on the rising interests of wealthier individuals to purchase properties urban blighted communities in Jefferson Street in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Civic Unrest. Roderick, Kevin // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p40
Looks at issues concerning social and economic conditions in Santa Monica, California. Median household income in the area; Role played by rich residents in driving up housing prices and altering the city's character; Contributions of the Santa Monicans for Renters' Right group to the...
- Fortune favours property. Cockram, Andrea; Wehner, Piers // Estates Gazette;3/2/2002, Issue 209, p44
Features the ranking of rich people in Great Britain who made their millions in real property as of March 2, 2002. Duke of Westminster; Jack Dellal; Chris Lazari.
- Be it ever so humble. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/17/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p17
Focuses on a survey on the average price of houses owned by rich people whose net worth is at least $5 million in the United States. Range of house cost; Demographic characteristics of rich people in the category.
- If you've got it, here's how to flaunt it. Ross, Emily // BRW;05/28/99, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p210
Presents information on what the rich in Australia spend their money on. Apartments in Sydney, New South Wales; Renovation of existing real estate; Art auctions; Entertainment systems; Home security systems; Wines and wine cellars; Luxury automobiles; Cruises and cruise ships; Fashion;...
- Swiss Apartheid? Mangu-Ward, Katherine // Reason;Oct2009, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the controversial real estate environment in Obwalden, Switzerland. It states that Swish canton extends effort to make its tax affordable. It notes that to be able to fulfill its goal, raising taxes are not a good option, so it focused on the construction of its...