- A Note from the Author. // Perryman Long-Term Economic Forecast;Summer2012, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which author discusses the long-term economic outlook for the U.S. for 2040.
- APPENDICES. // Perryman Long-Term Economic Forecast;Summer2012, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p445
Appendices are presented of definition of terms and sectors related to economic forecasting for the U.S. for 2040, other available forecast information and technical explanation.
- Economic pessimism grows, but fleets still busy. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/18/2012, p2
The article reports on the forecast made by ACT Research Co. (ACT) that the pace of the U.S. economic activity will continue at two percent rate in 2012.
- Sluggish economy complicates forecasting. Hicks, Mike // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/8/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p20
The article discusses the effect of economic changes on the production of economic forecasts in the U.S.
- Outlook good for 2011. Fisher, William C. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Feb2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p25
The article reports on the positive outlook of long-term care facility executives on the economic condition of the U.S. for 2011.
- A Note from the Author. Perryman, M. Ray // Perryman Short-Term Economic Forecast;Fall2014, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p3
The article presents a note from the author regarding the improvement of the U.S. economy and the economic forecast until 2019.
- 18-Month Economic Outlook. // Credit Union Newswatch;8/23/2010, p8
The article presents the 18-month economic outlook for a gradual positive trend toward full recovery of the U.S. economy until 2011.
- U.S. Economy In Holding Pattern. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;12/8/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p4
The article offers information on the Dow Jones Economic Sentiment Indicator (ESI) which aims to predict the health of the U.S. economy in which it landed at 43.9 in November 2010.
- The IBD/TIPP Economic. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/20/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the Economic Optimism Index in the U.S. that highlights the optimistic economic outlook in the country.