China's Pak Corridor
- Onduline presents its products at "Pak-China Business Forum 2015". // Flare (Pakistan);Aug2015, p40
Photographs of several attendees and participants at the 2015 Pak-China Business Forum exhibition held by Onduline Avrasya AS, a lightweight roofing company, at Pak China Friendship Center in Islamabad, Pakistan are presented.
- Gwadar-Kashgar Economic Corridor: Challenges and Imperatives for Pakistan and China. Perveen, Saima; Khalil, Jehanzeb // Journal of Political Studies;Winter2015, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p351
Gawadar Port is a great strategic asset for Pakistan. Coupled with the natural deep sea port, geo-strategic importance of its location, dependency of land locked CARs/ China and changing international nexus in the region has increased the importance of establishing Gwadar-Kashgar Economic...
- The best of brothers. A. F. P. // Eastern Eye;11/20/2015, Issue 1329, p21
The article reveals that the government of China has pledge to support Pakistan to ensure the security of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor, which provides access to the port of Gwadae, a direct link between China and the Arabian Sea.
- China to invest $45.6 bln in Pakistan's energy projects. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/25/2014, p4
The article reports China's plan to invest in energy development and infrastructure projects in Pakistan through an agreement which is called the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- China invests $30 to $40 billion on Economic Corridor. Aziz, Sajid // Energy Update;Jan2015, Vol. 5 Issue 90/91, p9
The article focuses on the development of the trade route called Pakistan-China Economic Corridor (PECE) from Karachi and Gwadar ports, Pakistan to Kashgar in North China which will reduce the global transportation distance between both the countries. It highlights the cost of trade route...
- CPEC to change things in Pk. // Engineering Review (Asianet-Pakistan);10/16/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p4
The article offers information on the impact of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) on Pakistan's progress and prosperity. Topics include the benefits of projects such as the Karakarm Highway, Karachi-Lahore Motorway, and Gawadar port, the aim to develop trade and commerce in the...
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: Road to Riches? Ramachandran, Sudha // China Brief;7/31/2015, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p15
The article offers the author's insights on the strategic benefits and concerns on the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) which is part of China's One Belt One Road (OBOR) initiative.
- Silk Road Politics. Fawad, Sijal // Southasia;Jun2015, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p38
The article focuses on the Maritime Silk Road (MSR) which is a strategic initiative of China to increase investments and foster collaboration in the historic Silk Road. Topics include the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), Silk Road Economic Belt (SREB) which is the land-based component of...
- China keen to manufacture cheap smartphones in Pakistan. // Flare (Pakistan);Jul2014, p10
The article reports on the interest of telecommunication companies in China to invest in telecommunication manufacturing in Pakistan. Topics discussed include Minister of State for Information Technology and Telecommunications Anusha Rehman's call for companies to invest in Pakistan to ensure...