One million tiny plays about work
- To evangelize or proselytize? // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jan96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the difference between proselytism and evangelism. Distinction between convert and proselyte; Proselytism as a kind of evangelistic malpractice.
- Mission and the issue of proselytism. Robeck Jr., Cecil M. // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jan96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on proselytism. Roman Catholics and the issue of proselytism; World Council of Churches; Interreligious proselytism; Definition of proselytism with evangelicals.
- Proselytism, mission, and the Bible. Heideman, Eugene P. // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jan96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on proselytism. Distinction between convert and proselyte; Proselytism as a political and cultural issue; Requirements for conversion; Call to conversion in the New Testament.
- Stop the drain on your profits caused by useless conversation. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/26/94, Vol. 193 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the effects of useless conversation in the workplace. Comparison with thinking; Offenders; Organizational efficiency.
- Career Counsel: On the Campaign couch with Jeremy Bullmore. Bullmore, Jeremy // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Aug2011, p70
The article presents several questions and answers related to recruitment issues, how to keep a distance between oneself and work, and what is the correct way of starting a conversation.
- One million tiny plays about work. Taylor, Craig // People Management;4/22/2010, p58
The article presents a conversation about work between a senior manager and two women in an office in London, England.
- 'Why Are You Pointing That Gun At Me, Pat?' Rubin, Gretchen Craft // Across the Board;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p11
Presents the meaning of some statements used in conversation in the workplace.
- Energy. Farndon, John // Science (1-59084-471-8);2003, p52
Energy is the ability to do work. Energy comes in many forms, including chemical and mechanical. Work is done either by energy transfer or energy conversion. Energy is never lost or gained; it only moves or changes. Energy and mass is the same thing and are interchangeable. Potential energy is...
- Should I Live-Tweet This? // Wired;Jul2014, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p90
The article lists topics that need to be examined before tweeting which include watching television, praying for rescue and tiring conversation with an awkward coworker.