SHOW OF STRENGTH
- SECURITY BREACH IN SECTOR B!â€¦. // Personnel Today;10/31/2006, p2
A photograph of the conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development is presented.
- Where it's all @. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p83
Previews the annual national exhibition of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in October 2000. Expected attendance; Internet developments and recruitment Web sites to be launched at the exhibition.
- Where HR comes together. // People Management;Oct2013, p42
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development's (CIPD) Annual Conference and Exhibition, which will be held in Manchester, England on November 7, 2013.
- Upgrading for members. // People Management;Dec2013, p58
The article discusses the highlights of the annual conference and exhibition of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), held in November 2013.
- A WELL-EARNED REWARD. // People Management;11/25/2010, p14
A photograph of Corporate Rewards officers after being presented by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of an award for best stand in Great Britain in 2010 is presented.
- Major new maritime event for the Mediterranean region. // Ausmarine;Mar2007, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p30
The article offers information on the Mediterranean Maritime 2007 exhibition to be held in Marseille, France from October 24-26. Nearly half of the exhibition space has already been sold and the organizers foresee that the total space will be taken up by a number of sectors. The event is said to...
- VENDOR FAIR. // Traders Magazine;Spring2011, Vol. 24 Issue 322, p42
Photographs of several booths displayed in the vendor fair on November 18, 2010 including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Bloomberg and Fidessa are presented.
- TECH'S MESSAGE. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p50
This article provides information on the 2006 HR Software Show of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development. The event's seminar programme and exhibition demonstrate how advances in technology are having a major impact on all aspects of people management and development activity. Online...
- Copenhagen fair faces a familiar challenge. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/25/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p54
The article discusses the challenge faced by exhibitors at the Copenhagen International Furniture Fair in Denmark. The event took place two weeks after the show in Milan, Italy, and two weeks before the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Many Copenhagen's exhibitors also...