Map of the Way to Santiago -- The Portuguese Route
- MAP OF REGION. // Pacific Coastal Wildlife Region;1965, p2
A map of the Pacific coastal wildlife region in the U.S. is presented with information on the weather conditions in the area.
- Geo SKILLS. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;9/11/2006, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p6
A quiz concerning the map of Israel is presented.
- River Bottom Mapping Reveals Surprises. Swinn, Brian W. // New York State Conservationist;Apr2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the coalition formed by various environmental groups to map the bottom of Hudson River Estuary located in New York State and New Jersey. Difficulties in mapping the estuary; Importance of the benthic mapping project; Information on several sections of the estuary which have been mapped.
- Afghanistan. // Soldiers;Jan2005, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p48
Presents a map of Afghanistan.
- Iraq. // Soldiers;Jan2005, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p49
Presents a map of Iraq.
- Where Is Afghanistan? // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/15/2001, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p2
Presents the map of Afghanistan, an Asian country.
- A Map of Florida. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Apr2000, Vol. 56 Issue 7, following p4
Presents a quiz about the map of Florida.
- See the Holiday Train! // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 64 Issue 3, Special section p4
A quiz about the map of Scranton, Pennsylvania is presented.
- MAP OF THE AMERICAS. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Sep2010, Vol. 67 Issue 1, Special section p1
A map of the U.S. is presented with information on its places.
- Where Is the White House? // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;9/20/2004 Supplement, Vol. 61, p2
Presents a map of Washington D.C. that shows the location of the White House including the museums and monuments surrounding it.