RBS Hires Three for Credit Strategy Team
- RBS Nabs UBS I-Grade Loan Head. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p28
The article announces the appointment of Simon Walker by RBS Securities to cohead its loan syndicate within its global banking and markets division.
- RBS Taps Majewski for CLO Origination. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p17
The article announces that Tom Majewski joined the global banking and markets division in the Americas of RBS Securities as the managing director in its asset-backed securities finance coverage and advisory team.
- RBS Hires Five, Including Two for HY Trading. Tarbous, Ken // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p30
The announces several hirings at RBS Securities, including Robert Williams as managing director in credit trading, Seth Bernstein as a senior vice president in credit trading and Tom Daly have joined as managing director in credit sales.
- RBS Nabs Fortis' Loan Syndications Head. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p2
The article announces the hiring of John Sullivan as head of loan syndications at RBS Securities.
- Banks Catering to European Issuers Thrived in 2011. MacInnes, Alexander // Private Placement Letter;3/5/2012, p2
The article informs that banks like RBS Securities and Barclays Capital that are catering to European issuers have shown growth in 2011.
- Securities firm selects site for new SLC office. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/19/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that an office space in Salt lake City, Utah has been chosen by Royal Bank of Scotland subsidiary RBS Securities Inc. as the location to expand its Information Technology support.
- CU Cases See Increased Action. // Credit Union Newswatch;5/7/2012, p6
The article focuses on the recent developments in several lawsuits being heard across the U.S. courts including NCUA v. former WesCorp executives, NCUA v. RBS Securities and NCUA v. Goldman Sachs. As mentioned, in the case NCUA v. former WesCorp executives, the former employees Swedburg and...
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;7/29/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p7
The article reports that Kevin Dooley was hired by RBS Securities as head of parloan trading for its markets and international banking division in the Americas.
- Pricing Update: Rexam. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;9/24/2012, p5
The article reports that British consumer packaging company Rexam PLC has priced an upsized 752.5 million dollars in private placement through agents Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Lloyds Securities, and RBS Securities Inc.