CTHRA Rewards HR Excellence
- Promoting Excellence. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/14/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 15, p10A
Focuses on the U.S.-based organization National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS), in the year 2003. Reasons that led to formation of NATAS in 1955; Total number of members listed with NATAS; Information on various awards, associated with television broadcasting presented by...
- News 12 Hudson valley honored by NYS broadcasters' association. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p22
The article announces that News 12 Hudson Valley television network has received the First Place and Special Mention awards from the New York State Associated Press Broadcasters Association during its annual awards banquet at the Saratoga Springs on June 5, 2010.
- Doordarshan celebrates Mother's Day with Prerna Awards 2015. // Indiantelevision.com;5/9/2015, p6
The article offers information on Prerna Awards, a yearly event organized by television channel Doordarshan Sahyadri to recognize the bond between mother and daughter, in celebration of Mother's Day to be televised on May 10, 2015.
- Change agents make TV's honor roll. Littleton, Cvnthia // Daily Variety;5/3/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 21, p6
The article presents the author's views regarding the television program nominees to win the Television Academy Honors.
- NTV tops Russian TEFI awards. Birchenough, Tom // Variety;5/27/96, Vol. 363 Issue 4, p39
Reports on the recognition given to NTV television station for its achievements in the field of Russian television broadcasting in the May 18, 1996 TEFI awards. List of winners in various categories of television broadcasting.
- Murrow Award goes to CBS' Twin Cities TV station. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;04/05/99, Vol. 129 Issue 14, p27
Reports that television station WCCO of Minneapolis, Minnesota won the regional Edward R. Murrow Award for writing, news series and overall excellence from the Radio-Television News Directors Association. Remarks from Ted Canova, news director of the station.
- MIPCOM SUPPLIERS DELIVER REAL DEAL. Guider, Elizabeth // Variety;10/09/2000, Vol. 380 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the trend toward reality programming as highlighted at the Mipcom TV trade show in October 2000. Utilization of the Web to promote shows; Business relations between major companies in the industry; Creation of high-budget mini series with high production value; Promotions and...
- Ho-Hum: HBO Gets 109 Emmy Nods. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p12
Focuses on awards received by cable television Home Box Office (HBO) in the 55th annual Prime-time Emmy Awards. Nominations received by cable television network TNT; Shows nominated on the HBO; Contenders for the prize of winning guess category.
- Ad group to sponsor family-friendly awards. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;04/12/99, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p14
Reports on the formation of the Forum for Family Friendly Programming and the Family Program Awards to encourage the production of more family-friendly prime-time programming in the United States. Support for the forum and the awards by the Association of National Advertisers; Roles of...