A Matter of Trust
- Google Going Over the Top? // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p26
The article focuses on the prediction of Craig Moffett, analyst at Sanford Bernstein, on the broadband service test of Google Inc.'s Google Fiber project in Kansas City, Kansas, wherein he perceives Kansas City as a video content bridgehead for the Internet-search giant.
- Bernstein's Moffett Sees 'Measured' Rate Hikes. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p18
The article offers the views of Craig Moffett, a cable and satellite analyst of Sanford Bernstein, regarding various cable and satellite companies that offer television (TV) service in New York such as Cablevision Systems Corp. and satellite-TV provider Dish Network along with its rate increases...
- Squeeze Play. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p32
The article offers the author's insights regarding the increasing cable cost wherein Sanford Bernstein analyst Craig Moffett states that sports nets and games make up 50% of the average subscriber's bill.
- Retrans Reduction. J. E. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/20/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 37, p15
The article presents the insights of Bernstein Research media analyst Craig Moffett on the deal between National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC) and Comcast Corp., which could bring lesser signals for NBC-owned television stations.
- Charter's Rutledge: Scale Would Boost B2B Business. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;9/16/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p7
The article focuses on views expressed by Charter Communications Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Tom Rutledge and MoffettNathanson LLC principal analyst Craig Moffett on benefits of expansion in different services which can help many cable broadcasters achieve more success.
- 10 STORIES THAT MATTER. // Multichannel News;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p3
The article focuses on several news stories that are published on February 4, 2013 issue of the periodical including resignation of telecom analyst Craig Moffett, hiring of new faces by CNN Worldwide and errors in the National Broadband Map of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- STUDY: TOO POOR FOR CABLE? Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;5/31/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 40, p1
The article offers information on a report by Sanford Bernstein analyst Craig Moffett which reveals the implication of poverty on consumers' subscriptions to telecommunications and cable companies in the U.S.
- Cable Analyst Resurfaces Looking Like a Tamer Bull. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;6/10/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p2
The article offers information on Craig Moffett, a cable and satellite analyst and the owner of Moffett Research LLC who has been an unprecedented predictor of stock market for several years.
- Telcos Facing Video Obstacle. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;6/6/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p20
Focuses on problems faced by telephone companies which are trying to get into the video-delivery business in the U.S. in 2005. Failure of Texas Legislature to pass a bill that would allow telephone companies to offer video services; Statement from Craig Moffet, cable analyst at Bernstein...