WHY EYEWEAR-FREE 3DTVS ARE HARD TO BUILD
- 3D PRINTED GLASSES. // Stuff;Feb2015, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p60
The article offers a step-by-step instruction on how to create a three-dimensional (3D) printable glass frames.
- 3D visions of the future. // Optometry Today;3/11/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p14
The author discusses the increasing use of the three-dimensional (3D) technology in films, video games and televisions (TVs) as of March 2011, as well as its adverse effects on the eye health of users, particularly children. It cites the recommendation by Nintendo North America president and...
- THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASSES. Diaz, Amanda // Inside Film;Dec2010, Issue 138, p38
The article reports on the distribution of three-dimensional (3D) glasses in Australia. It cites and evaluates the three main 3D systems including RealD Inc. and MasterImage 3D LLC glasses on behalf of cinema owners. It notes that RealD and MasterImage are recyclable which use polarized systems...
- 3D Glasses Go Chic. Giardina, Carolyn // Hollywood Reporter;11/10/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 52, p28
A preview is offered for the new range of three-dimensional (3D) eyeglasses from the company Gucci and Oakley Inc.
- The EYEvolution of 3D. Santini, Barry // 20/20;Mar2012, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p116
The article focuses on the evolution and integration of three-dimensional (3D) imaging in optical industry, mainly in eye glasses. According to a research, visual problems, abnormalities, or deficiencies can inhibit successfully through the 3D images that are linked to reading and comprehension...
- THE HOLY GRAIL OF 3D! // Park World;Oct2004, p20
Focuses on how England-based company 3D Experience produces three dimensional (3D) images without using polarized eyeglasses. Technology being used by the company that will allow audiences to view 3D images without the use of any viewing aids; Remarks from Jack Ezra, managing director of the...
- Park Hopping. Ruben, Paul // Park World;Oct2004, preceding p1
Recounts the experiences in a three dimensional (3D) ride at the Hershey's Chocolate World amusement park in Pennsylvania. Entertainment features in the park; Fascination with 3D films; Reaction on the need to use a pair of eyeglasses in order to watch a 3D film.
- Publicidad en Tercera DimensiÃ³n. // Entrepreneur Mexico;Jul2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p14
No abstract available.
- DREAMWORKS AD IN 3-D. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;1/12/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the distribution of three-dimensional (3-D) glasses at retail locations in the U.S. in January 2009. The glasses will enable Super Bowl commercial viewers to watch a 90-second 3-D advertising spot for Dreamworks Animation's "Monsters vs. Aliens" and a 30-second Pepsi/SoBe...