- CFA Chapter News. // Secured Lender;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p94
Presents news briefs on the Commercial Finance Association chapters in the U.S. as of October 2003. Highlights of the California Chapter's Annual Trade Fair and New Product Symposium on August 6, 2003; Schedule of the Pittsburgh Chapter's Annual Golf Outing.
- United Fresh 2010. // SN: Supermarket News;3/15/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p42
A calendar of events to be organized by the United Fresh Foundation from April 21-23, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada, is presented which includes a golf tournament, a conference session on food service and the "Global Conference on Produce Sustainability."
- Chapter News CFA. // Secured Lender;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p86
Presents updates on the Commercial Finance Association in the U.S. as of July 2003. Schedule of the Atlanta, Georgia Chapter's Annual Members Only golf outing; Outcome of the May 22, 2003 luncheon meeting of the California chapter; List of officers of the North Carolina chapter.
- 20/20 Hindsight. Sirak, Ron // Golf World;11/29/2002, Vol. 56 Issue 21, p17
Provides information on the Golf 20/20 summit at the World Golf Village in Saint Augustine, Florida in November 2002. Number of attendees; Mission of Golf 20/20; Discussion on the issue of the refusal of Augusta National Golf Club of Georgia to admit women members.
- NEARING THE SUMMIT. Keenan, Ted // Finweek;10/4/2007 Supplement, p54
Information about the 2007 Golf Summit of the South Africa (SA) Golf Business Association (SAGBA) at Fancourt in South Africa is presented. The primary purpose of the said summit is to discuss and listen to several strategic approaches that help improve the commercial aspect of the golf business...
- Calendar. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/23/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 17, Special section p26
The article presents a calendar of events in Nevada from May 4 to 28. These include the Southern Nevada Home Builders Association Golf Tournament in Arroyo at Red Rock Country Club, the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties breakfast meeting and the Nevada Contractors...
- Minority Business Groups Meet for Networking, Golf. // Orange County Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the plan of the Orange County Presidents Council to hold its second annual golf tournament and conference in Orange County, California.
- CFA Chapter News. // Secured Lender;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p66
Presents chapter news of the Commercial Finance Association as of September 2004. Information on the baseball and golf outing activity of the Atlanta Chapter; Annual Trade Fair and New Products Symposium for the financial services industry attended by the California Chapter members; Networking...
- GOLF FOR YOU. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Apr2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p19
The article offers information on several golf tournaments run by members of the meetings industry in the U.S. including Meeting Industry Ladies Open to be held in California from May 3-6, 2009, The Incentive Research Foundation (IRF) Annual Incentive Invitational to be held in Palm Springs,...