- Spotlight. Medina, Kerry // Travel Agent;9/8/2003, Vol. 313 Issue 12, p23
Reports on the contribution of ticketing and reservations manager Debra Goetze to the business of Alaska Railroad. Establishment of a special phone line for agents on the toll-free reservation number; Development of a formal training agents; Creation of a team atmosphere.
- NEWS PEOPLE. YANG, NU // Editor & Publisher;Sep2011, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p53
The article announces that Brandon Wilson was appointed managing editor at the "Cherokee Tribune" newspaper in Canton, Georgia, Paul Smalera was appointed deputy op-Ed at Reuters, and Debra Goetz was appointed vice president of marketing for Gannett Co., Inc.
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;5/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 91, p3
Reports on the appointment and promotion of executives in the television broadcasting in the U.S., as of May 10, 2006. John McNamara at Turner Broadcasting System Inc.; Charles Cheevers at Arris Inc.
- Untitled. // CT Daily;4/18/2013, p1
The article announces several appointments at various segments of ARRIS Group Inc. including Larry Robinson in the Home Devices business, Bruce McClelland in the Network and Cloud businesses and Ron Coppock in the International Sales team.
- OUTSIDE THE BOX. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;3/25/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 12, p38
Introduces the Touchstone Telephony Modem from Arris. Features of the modem; Details of the modem's capacity; Price.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/08/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p26
Presents information on executives and events in the television industry as of December 2003. Promotion of Rich Matthews of Arris Group Inc.; Appointment of John Connelly at BigBand Networks Inc.; Move of Derek Chang to join Charter Communications Inc.
- People. // Multichannel News;10/19/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p14
The article announces several executive appointments including Ralph Galione as vice president of sales of Arris Group Inc. for the Comcast account team, Dave Dickman as senior vice president of Warner Bros. Television Group, and Brad Alberts as director of Fox Sports Southwest.
- Arris Stock Tanks, M&A May Slow Customer Spending. REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;8/ 1/2014, p00
Arris Group stock tumbled Friday after the company forecast current-quarter revenue below views and its CEO said that mergers and acquisitions among pay-TV companies might impact customer spending in late 2014 or next year.
- Arris Says Hello, Hello to Moto. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;12/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p5
The article offers information on the acquiring of Motorola Mobility Inc. by Arris Group Inc. in the U.S. It informs about the deal of the company with Google Inc. to buy the cable home unit in 2.35 billion U.S. dollars. It further discusses the comments of Bob Stanza, chairman and chief...