Changes, Changes: First Opinions, Second Reactions Documents Its Second Year
- Editorial. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Nov74, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p186
Editorial. Focuses on the joys of book reviewing. Reasons why book reviews sometimes appear in print a year or two years after the date of publication; Books that do not require full review; Rules on finding a book reviewer.
- The meaning of everyday occupation, 2nd ed. Parkinson, Sue // British Journal of Occupational Therapy;Jun2012, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p299
The article reviews the book "The Meaning of Everyday Occupation," 2nd ed., by Betty Risteen Hasselkus.
- BOOKS IN REVIEW. Pellegrini, David // New England Theatre Journal;2010, Vol. 21, p159
An introduction to a series of book reviews, published within the issue, is presented.
- LA VENUS DE DONEGAL. Herrera Rodr�guez, Francisco // Cultura de los Cuidados;Sep2012, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p90
No abstract available.
- Everyone's a critic. Eakin, Julie // ForeWord;Winter2013, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics related to reviewed books and the range of reasons why the review process is meaningful.
- Ten Books for Fall. Hoffert, Barbara; Kuebler, Carolyn; McCormack, Heather; Roncevic, Mirela; Ward, Nathan // Library Journal;9/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 14, p48
Introduces several reviews of books which will be released in Fall 2002.
- Reviews. Glantz, Shelly // Library Talk;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p33
Informs about the process of reviewing books for the 'Library Talk' magazine. Information on the reviewers; Types of publications being reviewed.
- New Books Guide. // Bookmarks (15460657);Sep/Oct2012, Issue 60, p26
The article presents the categories used and the ratings applied to the books reviewed.
- get reviewed. // ForeWord;Fall2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p37
The article offers information of the printed and online book review services offered by "ForeWord Review" magazine.