CHOICE PICKS FOOD COURT: Foodcourt manager chooses growth in non traditional
- Choice Picks food court expands to include non-hotel locations. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p58
Reports on Choice Picks Food Court's expansion plans to include non-hotel locations such as theaters, hospitals, community colleges, airports and offices in Silver Spring, Maryland. Brands available to Choice Picks franchisees; Limits in signature offerings; Total number of operational food...
- Choice Picks opens at Holiday Inn. // Hotel & Motel Management;03/17/97, Vol. 212 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the opening of a Choice Picks Food Court at the Holiday Inn Dortches in Rocky Mount, North Carolina.
- News briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p4
Presents news briefs on several restaurants in the United States as of January 4, 1999. Acquisition of Choice Picks Food Corp. by Franchise Management International; Information on a lunch program by Starbucks Coffee Co.; Statistics on food-and-beverage outlets that opened in Asia in 1998.
- Choice sells food operations unit. Andorka Jr., Frank H. // Hotel & Motel Management;02/01/99, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Choice Hotels International has sold its Choice Picks Food Court concept to Franchise Management International. Rank of the Choice Picks system in a 1998 survey by `Hotel & Motel Management'; How Choice Picks started; Comments from Daniel Rothfeld, vice president of partner services...
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p74
The article offers information related to food services including the development of new tools for purchasing Idaho potatoes, the launch of the new website of the Fisher Manufacturing, fisher-mfg.com., and the launch of the "Just 4 Schools program" by Vulcan.
- Time Fisher: Aquarium chef's perfect job sits on dock of Monterey Bay. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;1/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p34
Interviews Tim Fisher, executive chef at Monterey Bay Aquarium restaurant supplier in Monterey, California. Profile of Fisher; Career history of Fisher; Views of Fisher on the food service business.
- THE VIEW AT CINCINNATI CHILDREN'S: HOSPITAL TOYS WITH MENU. // FoodService Director;3/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p8
Looks at the improvement made by Cincinnati Children's Hospital on its ordering room service with the help of Fisher-Price in January 2003. Comments from Steven Desmond, senior manager of operations for Sodexho at the hospital; Reaction of patients to the View Master feature of Sodexho's At...
- Fish on the Rise. King, Paul // FoodService Director;4/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p76
The article focuses on fish sustainability practices. It tells that fish operators are starting to monitor carefully how and from where they buy fish to guarantee product quality and to ensure for the demise of any species. According to Brent Lewis from St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa, Florida,...
- Sourcing strategies. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;Sep2007, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p62
The article presents the author's suggestion on how to procure food products to maintain source sustainability, offer variety and keeping costs in line. The author suggests to buy from National Fishery Institute (NFI) members as it's Economic Integrity Initiative requires its 400 members to...