- Major evolutionary events by year. // National Provisioner;Aug2007 Supplement2, Vol. 221, p31
No abstract available.
- Tyson Foods' acquisition portfolio - 1963-2003. // National Provisioner;Aug2007 Supplement2, Vol. 221, p56
No abstract available.
- Tyson Names 2001 Winners. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2002, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the frozen food companies that won awards from Tyson Foods. Details of the awards; List of the recipients.
- TYSON TENDERLOINS, TENDERS, AND STRIPS. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p50
This article presents information on tenderloins, tenders and strips, from Tyson Foods Inc.
- Tyson Foods expands international interests. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/25/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p154
Reports on poultry producer Tyson Foods Inc.'s expansion of international interests. Pursuance of interests in Mexico, Panama and China.
- TYSON FULLY COOKED ST. LOUIS-STYLE RIBS. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p54
Food products company,Tyson has introduced fully-cooked 'St. Louis Style Ribs.' They are slow-cooked for a tender texture and a subtle, smoked flavor that blends well with a variety of sauces. Tyson Ribs can go from frozen in minutes.
- TYSON FAST FINISH CHICKEN. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p56
Food products company, Tyson has launched 'Tyson Fast Finish Chicken,' that offers the benefits of fully-cooked chicken with the versatility of raw as each piece is ready for sauces, glazes, or breading.
- Godrej Tyson To Introduce 6-8 New Yummiez Products By End Of FY. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;11/17/2013, p8
The article reports on the plan of American multinational food products company Tyson Foods Inc. to extend its Yummies brand to 60 cities in India by September 2014 and to invest its cold storage and supply chain.
- ORVILLE & WILBUR'S WINGS JUST RIGHT: Tyson adds chicken brand as Sunset Strips flourishes. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p142
Provides information on the Orville & Wilbur's Wings Just Right, a branded concept launched by the Tyson Foods company that features chicken wings. Details on the product promotion campaigns; Locations for the food service; Average sale of the company for the brand concept.