- SKILLS. // Backpacker;May2004, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p108
Presents two recipes than can be cooked in five minutes.
- Spot the Problem and Stop the Germs. // Current Health 1;Dec2002, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
Presents a classroom activity related to food preparation.
- The recipe file. // Country Living;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p154
Presents recipes made of pumpkin as of October 2002.
- Adding Spice. Willits, Terry // Marriage Partnership;Winter2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p64
Presents tips on preparing meals at home. Need to plan for a menu; Advantage of stocking up on food; Benefits of healthy food.
- Remembering Julia Child. // Yankee;Dec2004, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p14
Presents an excerpt from the article "Still Cooking With a Flair," by Richard Bacon published in the 1979 issue of "Yankee Magazine."
- Good and Simple. // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Jan2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p64
Presents ideas for cooking and natural housekeeping. Storing cheese under a glass dome; Flavoring fruit preserves with almonds; Preserving cut herbs; Storage of lemons.
- Roll call: Cooks design spring rolls influenced by more than their Chinese roots. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;07/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p44
Focuses on the preparation of spring rolls. Origin of spring rolls; Varieties of spring rolls; Various methods of preparing spring rolls used by chefs.
- The Raw and the Cooked. Warshall, Peter // Whole Earth;Winter99, Issue 99, p50
Presents several theories on how humans discovered the cooking of food.
- Good Food. Lee-Richards, Michael // North & South;Sep2003, Issue 210, p104
Presents several cooking recipes.
- The children of my corn. LeVaux, Ari // Missoula Independent;9/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p18
The article presents the author's insights on how to cook Cinco de Maize.