NEW FOCUS IN HILLSBOROUGH CTY.: Upgraded brochure gives Fla. schools cause to celebrate
- COSMOS REBRAND. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;9/8/2003, Issue 1684, p50
Cosmos hotel has added the gateway of Antalya, Turkey to its Turkey product and rebranded the brochure as eastern Mediterranean. The brochure also contains the operator's Greece and Croatia product. Prices lead in at Â£309 for seven nights' self-catering.
- Wet markets lose ground to rivals in meat segment. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/1/2002, p5
Cites a survey conducted by Taylor Nelson Sofres to know market share of fresh meat in the food preparation of various food catering providers. Percentage rise and decline in the market share of fresh meat.
- Salt sellers in grinder as FSA goes against grains. Bignold, Dan // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/5/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4276, p14
Deals with the pressure facing the food industry as senior government officials have called for public sector caterers and their suppliers to join the campaign to reduce Great Britain's salt consumption. Contribution of processed foods to the salt consumption; Target levels of salt reduction of...
- Nairn do well. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/31/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4207, p44
Profiles Nick Nairn, a Scottish businessman, lobbyist and restaurateur. Work experience and personal life; Discussion on nutrition and dietary intake in Scotland; Operation and management of Nairn Cook School and Nick Nairn Enterprise; Profitability of establishing a catering business in Scotland.
- School meals funding under fire. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/6/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4259, p6
Focuses on the reaction of primary school caterers in Great Britain to government move to implement the healthy eating program. Allegation by school caterers that the notion of healthy eating is a media hype; Discussion on the funding issue about the program; Increase of obesity and diabetes...
- Food under fire. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/19/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4311, p70
Focuses on the inclusion of Tri-Service Defence Catering Group (DCG) at Hotelympia 2004 in London, England which will be held from February 23 to 27, 2004. Comments from Squadron Leader Steve Jackson of the DCG, on the importance of a good balance diet during armed combat; Significance of...
- Making a healthy difference to menus: evaluation of a catering program in New Zealand. Young, L.; Bidois, A.; Mackay, S. // Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition;2004 Supplement, Vol. 13, pS40
Objective - To determine the effect of the Heartbeat Catering Program (HCP) on the provision of healthy menu items by measuring perceptions of caterers and dietitians involved in the program. Design - A multi methods approach was used involving a postal questionnaire and telephone interviews...
- Healthy means happy. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/27/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4265, p32
Explores the approach of contract caterers towards nutrition. Trends in the food service market; Range of food included in the defense pack of Autograph for its business and industry division; Health promotion program of Eurest on its corporate account sector; Code of practice followed on health...
- Lighten up a working lunch. // Self;Mar2008, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p207
The article gives advice on choosing food for lunch while at work. According to the author, if hamburgers are common among coworkers, it will be easy for a person to do the same. The author suggests checking the menu ahead of time and picking a light, flavorful dish. The author also reminds...