NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR, SUNNYVALE, CA: Smaller workforce prompts tech firm to enhance value
- FOR STAFFERS ON THE GO: The Gap outfits cafes with express lunch, supper. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p38
Reports on the extended-hour dinner service provided by Gap Inc. for its employees in California. Estimated number of employees served; Total annual revenue; Features of express food; Availability of the program and prices of food.
- HDS's longterm care pilot. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p38
Discusses the food service for employees at Lakeland Neuro Care Center, an HDS Services account in Southfield, Michigan. Services for family members and guests of employees; Changes from the original look of the cafeteria.
- Temperature control ICs get better. Berardinis, Lawrence A. // Machine Design;03/20/97, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on National Semiconductor Corp.'s LM56, an integrated temperature sensor that includes two comparators and a voltage reference. Signal output; Temperature-control applications; Contact information.
- Temperature sensors fill different needs. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;3/14/96, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p20
Features National Semiconductor's LM75 and LM60 temperate-sensor integrated circuits (IC). Software-programmable threshold to signal overtemperature; Defense against noise-induced false triggering; LM60 for applications requiring smaller size and lower-voltage operation; Pricing; Contact...
- Audio-amp IC serves both headset and microphone. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;4/25/96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p31
Focuses on National Semiconductor Corp.'s LM4830 audio-amp integrated circuit. Distortion; Volume control; Pricing; Contact information.
- Tiny-op-amp family offers 80-to 350-MHz bandwidths. Schweber, Bill // EDN;02/03/97, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p26
Introduces four op/amp/buffers the CLC450 through CLC453 from the National Semiconductor Corp/Comlinear Product Group company. Information on the features of the devices; Cost of the devices.
- National sets new I/O part. // Electronic News;10/18/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1985, p29
Reports on the introduction by National Semiconductor Corp. of PC8733VLJ, a single chip input/output device. Features and functions; Pricing; Date of availability.
- Multimedia's pipe within a pipe. Krapf, Eric // America's Network;1/1/96, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p34
Reports that MCI's Sridhar Krishnaswamy said that isoEthernet is the answer for users wanting voice,video and data on their desktop. Development of isoEthernet by National Semiconductor; Who the product is backed by.
- National semiconductor receives Liberty Mutual safety award. // Professional Safety;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on National Semiconductor Corporation, who received the Silver Award, in South Portland Maine. What the award was in recognition of; Information on hours worked; Comments from Connie Polomski, from National Semiconductor Corporation.