GUCKENHEIMER RECEIVES: 'AN AWARD WORTH HAVING'
- ACG Austin Has Its Eye on Expansion. Graham, Roy B. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p104
The article offers information on events sponsored by the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Austin in Texas in 2006. The association presented its first Corporate Awards Program that aims to link into the ACG National Outstanding Corporate Growth Award and Emerging Company Growth Award. An...
- ACG Cleveland honors top deal makers. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, pS-12
The article offers information on the winners of the ACG Cleveland's annual Deal Maker Awards dinner which will be honored on January 21, 2010. TransDigm Group Inc., a global designer, producer and supplier of aircraft components has grown sales to 762 million dollars. Cliffs Natural Resources...
- NOMINATIONS SOUGHT FOR CRAINâ€™S M&A AWARDS. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/4/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p0009
The article offers information on the journal's 2013 Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Awards. It claims that the journal and the Association for Corporate Growth will honor firms and individuals in the Wayne, Oakland, Macomb Washtenaw and Livingston counties in Michigan. The award categories are...
- Guckenheimer's sit-down svc. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p34
Presents information on Guckenheimer company, highlighting the opening of two sit-down and wait-service restaurants in business and industrial locations. Information on operations being conducted by the company; Reasons for the introduction of the facilities; Reference to the cafeteria at the...
- GEORGE MACIAG. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p47
Profiles George Maciag, president of Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. Contributions to the company's success; Management principles; Components of his employee programs.
- GROCERY PICK-UP, PRE-PLATED MEALS: B&Is offering more perks. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p1
Reports on a food service package for employees as offered by Guckenheimer Inc. in Redwood Shores, California. Planned expansion of the project.
- IN REMOTE ARIZONA: Guckenheimer meets unique challenges at power plant. Bond, Marion // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p54
Focuses on the challenges of providing food service at Palo Verde Nuclear Station in Phoenix, Arizona as faced by Guckenheimer Inc. Estimated number of employees served; Adjustment with working hours; Average costs of food; Quality goal.
- Gearing-up to go national. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p58
Features Redwood Shores, California-based food service contractor Guckenheimer Enterprises. Gross annual sales; Number of facilities operated; Price per share of stock; Management philosophy; Expansion plans according to George Maciag, president and chief operating officer. INSETS: Bidding on...
- Guckenheimer promotes `fun'. // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. President George Maciang's development of a corporate position, called `Director Fun.' Selection of the director from among those who hold a `multi-technical position' within the company.