FIRST COLLEGE VENUE: Wright St. signs Sportservice
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p18
Reports developments related to the restaurant industry in the U.S. as of November 1, 2004. Strategy of the Sodexho Inc. to roll out Big City Eats to all corporate services division accounts; Extension of concessions contract which cover all foodservice and retail operations of Sportservice...
- Local company to supply Gravity Games in Ohio. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p48
Reports on the agreement signed by Sport Service Inc. with Primedia Enterprises to be the exclusive provider of Gravity Games-branded merchandise at the 2002 Gravity Games in Cleveland, Ohio from July 31 through August 4, 2002. Information on the Gravity Games; Products to be featured in the...
- CONTRACT AGREEMENT AT WRIGHT STATE. DEUTSCH-FELDMAN, EZRA // Academe;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p4
The article discusses the first contract and workload agreement of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) chapter of Wright State university in Ohio in September 2013.
- Sportservice reorganizes management. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p18
Reports that in Buffalo, New York, Sportservice's parent company Delaware North has relocated Jeremy M. Jacobs Junior, to be the chairman of its subsidiary, Sportservice. Other appointments.
- Sportservice: New upscale concept. // Food Management;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p24
Reports on Sportservice Corp.'s creation of a division specializing in high-end dining for sports venues. Launching of the `Well Bread' marketplace concept within some Sportservice accounts.
- Sportservice to manage concessions for 3 spring training accounts. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the selection of Sportservice Corp. to manage concessions of three new baseball training accounts at the Roger Dean Stadium in New York.
- Refocused on diversification. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p74
Focuses on the food and beverage service offered by Sportservice Corporation. List of the company's clients; Views of the company's chairman Jeremy M. Jacobs Jr.; Information on the Sportservice's revenues.
- Marketplace concept is focus of new Sportservice division. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p22
Focuses on Sportservice Corp.'s launching of its newest division called Well Bread. Sportservice's plans for its foodservice division; Demonstration of the marketplace concept.
- Sportservice Corp. to feed crowds at Ohio's new Nationwide Arena. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/02/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p23
Reports on the contract awarded to Sportservice Corp. to manage all food service at National Arena in Columbus, Ohio. Terms of the contract; Restaurants that will operate in the arena.