AT TUCSON CONFERENCE: CURB SETS TWO-TIER FRY BUY
- FOR FIVE MORE YEARS: CURB renews with HPSI. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p24
Reports on a contract signed by the College and University Resource Board (CURB) with group purchasing organization HPSI. Benefits of the agreement; Rebate programs that HPSI will provide for CURB; Rebate projection by CURB for the year 2001.
- CURB Continues Pursuit of Manufacturer Rebates. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the rebate checks generated for members of the College and University Resource Board (CURB). Sum of the rebate checks that have been generated; Number of manufacturers that offer rebate programs to member schools; Purpose of the Manufacturers Advisory Committee being created by CURB.
- FOR REBATE INITIATIVE: CURB eyes c-stores. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
Reports that c-store rebates and more standardized purchasing are the strategies of the College and University Resources Board (CURB). Information on the board's August 2000 conference; Remarks from the CURB president; CURB members.
- WHAT OPERATORS WANT FROM MANUFACTURERS: CURB PROBES RELATIONSHIPS. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the effort made by the College and University Resource Board (CURB) to inform food manufacturers of the benefits of increasing knowledge of their clients' operations. Status of the rebates for CURB in the first quarter of 2000; Various comments from food service directors.
- NEW ITEMS ON THE WAY: COLLEGE REBATES GROWING. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the increase in rebates to members of the College and University Resource Board (CURB) in the United States for the first and second quarters of 2000. Distribution of rebate checks; Forecast on the third-quarter rebates; Increase in CURB membership.
- WITH DOT-COM PARTNER: CURB members now testing four-product sample program. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p20
Reports that the College and University Resource Board (CURB) has joined forces with FoodSamples.com in order to provide its members with a variety of food products each month. Terms of the agreement; Benefits of schools from the program; Remarks from CURB president, Alan Moloney.
- CO-OP BUYING: CURB sets new expansion plan. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p1
Features the expansion plans of the College and University Resources Board (CURB) in the United States. Plans of adding some Ivy League and more California colleges to its line-up; Comments from Alan Moloney, president of CURB; List of Ivy League colleges who are invited to join the CURB.
- With an Eye Toward Schools: College buying group keys on mfr. partnerships, image. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the meeting held by the College and University Resource Board in Palm Springs, California, on August 1999, which focused on manufacturing partnerships. Plans of the board; Other issues addressed at the meeting; Initial aim of the board.
- CURB's group purchasing proves successful as membership grows. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p18
Features the College and University Resources Board, an organization formed in Southern California to lower food costs through group purchasing. Growth of the membership since 1997; Offer of the return of manufacturer rebates to members.