NEW REBATE CONTRACT: Air Force Svcs. seek Answers
- OUR HELP HAITI TOTAL FORCE EFFORT. Pritchett, James B. // Airman;May/Jun2010, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the efforts of the Operation Unified Response, one of the largest humanitarian support missions of the U.S. Air Force, particularly during the devastating earthquake that occurs in Haiti in January 12, 2010.
- Republican Women to meet Tuesday. // Graham Leader;5/5/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 75, p9A
The article offers information on the Young County Republican Women meeting to be held on May 7, 2013 at the Graham County Club in Graham, Texas.
- Air Force Language Bonus. // Language Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the revision of the U.S. Air Force Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus (FLPB) which increases language incentives for all U.S. Air Force Personnel.
- SAIC, AES International to Support USAF. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p43
The article reports that AES International Corp. was chosen by the Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) to provide force protection security services to the U.S. Air Force.
- SOCIETY. Henry, Debbie Hamilton // SB Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p99
The article offers information on entertainment-related events in 2011 in Louisiana. It states that the Military Affairs Council held the 15th Annual Celebrate Barksdale Picnic for the U.S. Air Force personnel and their families at Barksdale Air Force Base. It says that country musician Clint...
- Help-desk vendors show off wares at Help Desk Expo. Ricciuti, Mike // InfoWorld;3/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p29
Reports on the release of enhanced versions of help-desk software. Answer Systems Inc.'s Apriori GT Version 2.0; Aurum Software Inc.'s Version 6.0 of its SupportTrak, QualityTrak and SalesTrak; Vantive Corp.'s Version 4.0 of its Vantive Enterprise.
- Selected Tenders. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on business contracts available in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Supply of six gantry quay cranes in Syria; Installation and testing of furniture at the Electricity Authority of Cyprus' head office in Nicosia; Construction of a petroleum products pipeline between Homs and...
- Contracts. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p75
Presents information on valuation contracts, while focusing on the court case, 432080 Ontario Ltd. versus Somra. Condition underwhich a valuer must comply with prescribed requirements; Criticism against a Canadian chartered accountant; Name of the valuer in the case.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p42
Presents information pertaining to the number of contracts traded in the U.S. in November 2001.