TO REDUCE THE CHANCE OF BURNOUT: Foodservice must recognize the 'human' element
- Employee burnout. // Internal Auditor;Oct94, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the finding that organizations attempting to stay competitive by reducing staff are at high risk of leaving remaining employees feeling overworked and `burned-out.'
- King Provides Hot Tips to Avoid Employee Burnout. Skaer, Mark P. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/18/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 7, p31
Discusses tips on preventing employee burnout. Motivation of employees; Appreciation of the efforts of employees.
- Executives fear employee burnout. // Communication World;Nov94, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p35
Reports that companies with reduced staff are at risk of burning out remaining employees according to a survey of business leaders in the United States. Trend among business establishment for staff streamlining; Possibility of efficiency backfire of less staff; Importance of recognizing early...
- Burnout syndrome and type A behavior in nurses and teachers in Sicily. Lavanco, Gioacchino // Psychological Reports;Oct97, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p523
Reports on a study which compared scores on stress burnout syndrome and type A behavior in nurses and teachers in Sicily. Method of the study; Details and conclusions of the study.
- Companies can become lean and mean--but at what price? Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;Oct94, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p22
Reports on a survey showing that the potential for employee burnout in downsized companies is high. Symptoms of employee burnout.
- Burnout blues. // Business NH Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p9
Presents a survey on employee burnout in the United States. Factors that influence employee burnout; Signs of burnout.
- Eliminate employee burnout. // Communication Briefings;Sep2012, p5
The article presents a discussion of the solution in eliminating employee burnout during organizational changes, adapted from the blog "Leaders: Are You Confusing Change Fatigue and Change Resistance?," by Kate Nasser.
- ESTUDIO EXPLORATORIO DEL SINDROME DE BURNOUT EN UNA INSTITUCION DE EDUCACION SUPERIOR MEXICANA USANDO LA ESCALA DE MASLACH. Blanca Rosa Garc�a Rivera; Ignacio Alejandro Mendoza Mart�nez; Rom�n Liz�rraga; Adalberto Avelar Garc�a Rojas // Revista Internacional Administraciï¿½n & Finanzas (RIAF);2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p67
This research is an exploratory study to measure burnout syndrome levels in 70 employees working at a Mexican Public University. The measuring instrument used was the Maslach Burnout Inventory (MBI, 1986). The questionnaire has 22 items with a likert scale of 6 options that go from "never to...
- Ã–z Yeterlilik ve TÃ¼kenmiÅŸlik Ä°liÅŸkisi: Lider-Ãœye EtkileÅŸiminin AracÄ±lÄ±k Etkisi. BOLAT, Oya İnci // Ege Academic Review;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p255
The main purpose of this study is to investigate whether there is a significant effect of the self-efficacy and the quality of the leader-member exchange on the burnout. The sample of the study is a five star hotel in Antalya Side. The data were collected through questionnaires. In this frame,...