'SOMETHING DIFFERENT': Bankers buy $1 scones
- Bank of Hawaii claims 60,000 student applications in... Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;3/22/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 56, p13
Reports that they have been a large number of student applications for travel cards according to Bank of Hawaii. Rebates on card purchases; When was the card introduced; Opportunities in the student market; Interest rates on the card.
- Bank of Hawaii launches demo site. // American Banker;6/26/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 122, p18
Reports on the launching of a demonstration Web site by the Bank of Hawaii in preparation for a full-scale Internet banking program. Services offered; Licensing of financial management technology.
- Bank of Hawaii becomes bookseller for charity. // Banking;Mar73, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p82
Focuses on a booksale donation program of Bank of Hawaii in Honolulu. Concept of the program; Information on the books sold by the bank; Recipients of the donation.
- Bank of Hawaii issues $100 million of notes. // American Banker;10/15/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 198, p2
Reports on Bank of Hawaii's issuance of $100 million of medium-term bank notes due October 16, 1995. Initial interest rate; Ratings received; Use of the proceeds.
- Bank of Hawaii hires a funds chief. Talley, Karen // American Banker;2/7/94, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p8
No abstract available.
- Bank of Hawaii's back office boost helps reach the small business market. // Bank Marketing;Jan1997, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p11
No abstract available.
- Debit Fee Settlement Dings Bank of Hawaii. Barba, Robert // American Banker;7/26/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 114, p8
Brief information is given about the financial performance of Bank of Hawaii Corp. which reported $35.1 million in earnings for second-quarter 2011.
- Bank of Hawaii Looks to Supermarkets. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;2/8/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 21, p2
The article notes Bank of Hawaii Corp. plans to close three branches and open three in supermarkets, and reported earnings of $39.2 million in fourth-quarter 2011.
- Credit Improves at Bank of Hawaii. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;4/24/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 63, p2
The article gives financial information about Bank of Hawaii which reported $43.8 million in earnings for first-quarter 2012.