NEW FARMERS MARKET STATION: Vegetables, sushi star in Verizon's 'healthy' menu
- Verizon Embarks On New Era. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p18
No abstract available.
- Verizon to Offer Low-Cost Phone Service on Native American Lands. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/13/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p3
Reports on the low-cost phone service that Verizon Communications will offer on native American lands in New York. Order from the United States Federal Communications Commission.
- VERIZON EXPANDS NETWORK TO COMPETE WITH SBC PACIFIC BELL. // RBOC Update;Aug2002, pN.PAG
Announces that Verizon Communications Inc. has completed expansion of the company's existing network beyond its traditional geographic service area to provide communications services to enterprise customers, competing directly against SBC Pacific Bell. Amount spent by Verizon to expand its...
- VERIZON INTRODUCES CALL INTERCEPT IN CALIFORNIA. // RBOC Update;Dec2002, pN.PAG
Deals with the Call Intercept service introduced by Verizon in California. Function of the telecommunication service; Information on how to operate the service.
- VERIZON WIRELESS USERS FIRST TO GET BARPOINT SERVICE. // Telephone IP News;Jun2000, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p2
Reports on the move by Verizon Wireless to bring world-class Internet-based information and content to customers on their handsets.
- LG FATHOM, ULTIMATE ON-THE-GO OFFICE AVAILABLE NOW. // Networks Update;Jul2010, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p8
The article previews the LG Fathom smartphone from Verizon Wireless.
- Verizon rolls out ad campaign, inks RadioShack deal. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p11
Presents news about United States-based telecommunication firm Verizon Communications, including the launching of an advertising campaign and a deal with RadioShack Corp.
- WTC DEVELOPMENT MAY IMPRINGE ON VERIZON EQUIPMENT VAULT. Bischoff, Glenn // Telephony;9/23/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 11, p12
Reports the lawsuit filed by Verizon Communications against the redevelopers of 7 World Trade Center. Effects of the restoration plans on the strategic equipment vault of the company; Appeal of Verizon on the guarantee of access to the vault; Compensation for the engineering and construction...
- Verizon to improve county phone service. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;05/01/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p3
Reports on telecommunication firm Verizon Wireless's move to improve its phone service in Westchester County, New York. Amount of money to be invested for the improvement; Background on Verizon Wireless; Views of Insight Research Corp. president Robert Rosenberg on the merger that resulted in...