CIA-INSPIRED: U.-Montana staff enhance culinary skill in workshop
- U. of Montana switches to natl. brand concepts. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p12
Presents information on the switching to national brand concepts by the University of Montana. Detailed information on this switch; Reasons for this switch; Comments from Mark LoParco, director, dining services.
- A small step for Fort Missoula. Sakariassen, Alex // Missoula Independent;6/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p6
The article offers information on the approval of lease of University of Montana-owned land which brought Missoula closer to its long-planned Missoula Regional Park.
- STREET TALK. Walters, Cathrine L. // Missoula Independent;4/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p4
The article focuses on the survey regarding the possibility of switching to a four-day workweek by the University of Montana.
- VIEWFINDER. Harder, Chad // Missoula Independent;2/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p6
A photograph of a snow centipeded in front of Main Hall at the University of Montana campus is presented.
- irish cheer. Fredrickson, Erika // Missoula Independent;11/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p23
The article announces an event with the Irish Christmas in America which features Friends of Irish Studies in the West and University of Montana (UM's) Irish Studies Program on November 30, 2011.
- 8 DAYS A WEEK. // Missoula Independent;3/28/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p27
A calendar of events for the Missoula, Montana area in 2013 is presented including the University of Montana (UM) American Indian Student Services' eight-week Insider/Outsider Film Series at the Payne Family Native American Center on the UM campus on March 28, the Women's Circle Group...
- Diversifying financial aid. Sakariassen, Alex // Missoula Independent;5/2/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p7
The article offers information on Missoula, Montana-based University of Montana with primary focus on the tightening financial conditions that has made a group of Indian American students to push for a new position in the Financial Aid Office tailored specifically to the needs of their peers.
- etc. // Missoula Independent;12/8/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p7
The article reports that the University of Montana (UM) in Missoula campaigns against ecoterrorism.
- Hot air rises. Frank, Matthew // Missoula Independent;5/26/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p6
The article reports on the disagreement taking place among staff members of the University of Montana (UM) in Missoula, Montana following the approval of the Montana Board of Regents of a plan that will fund the construction of a 16 million dollar biomass boiler in the University.