- Etc... // Beverage Industry;Jul93, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p22
Announces various developments in the beverage industry. Coca-Cola Enterprises' distribution of products of Barq's Incorporated in California; Distribution of Vermont Pure Natural Spring Water in Grand Union supermarkets; Pailaner-North America's import of Hacker-Pschoor beers; Interests of...
- Change challenges the beverage industry. Kelley, Kristine Portno // Beverage Industry;Jul93, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p30
Presents opinions of four American beverage-industry officials regarding the outlook of their industry. Economic aspects; Launching of new products; Effectiveness of diversification; Marketing and advertising strategies; Taxation; Labeling laws; Recycling.
- Untitled. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p21
Reports on developments in the beverage industry. Pepsi-Cola USA's continuation of tests on its freshness dating program with the Diet Pepsi brand; Coca-Cola Co.'s international forays in Romania, India and China; Canandaigua Wine Co.'s terms of purchase of Vintners International Co., Inc.; More.
- Market research made to order. Willman, Michelle L. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p39
Presents market information firms that offer beverage clients product specific category-based data. Beverage companies' reliance on market research to identify consumer buying trends, track sales and measure category growth; Efficient Market Services' New Product Tracking Service; FIND/SVP...
- 'Tis the season for `ghoul' new promos. Willman, Michelle L. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p41
Presents beverage companies' promotional strategies for Halloween. Pepsi-Cola's `Halloween Monster Bash'; FritoLay's feature of Frankenstein in its Doritos bags; Barq's Inc.'s National Halloween Costume Contest; More.
- Untitled. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p43
Reports on advertising and promotional developments in the beverage industry. Pepsi-Cola's multi-brand endorsement deal with the rhythm and blues group Boyz II Men; Premium Beverages' acquisition of Rolling Springs brand of natural spring water from Clear Springs; Sazerac Co.'s importation of...
- Beverage wisdom from Japan. G.Meredith, David // Beverage Industry;Dec93, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p15
Examines the conditions of the beverage industry in Japan and the lessons from its failures and mistakes. Dietary pattern of the Japanese; Government influence on consumers' preferences; Want for convenience.
- 1993: The beverage year in review. Willman, Michelle L. // Beverage Industry;Dec93, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p32
Details major movements in the beverage industry in 1993. Company partnerships; Pepsi syringe hoax and search for image models; Bullish movement of juices and iced tea.
- There are changes and there are changes. Stevens, Jerry E. // Beverage Industry;Dec93, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p34
Comments on the rate of changes in the beverage industry. Issues and changes in the last 30 to 35 years; Major issues in the beverage industry in 1993 and the mark their impact.
- Etc... // Beverage Industry;Jan1994, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p21
Presents information related to the United States beverage industry. Snapple Beverage Corp.'s 1993 third quarter financial performance; Snapple's acquisition of a distribution contract from Cott Beverage Distributors; Brown-Forman Corp.'s 1993 second quarter financial performance; Dr...