IPO ANNOUNCED: ARAMARK GOING PUBLIC
- Aramark sets sights on initial public stock offering. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p1
Reports on Aramark Corp.'s board of directors consideration of turning the company into a public company. Filing of documents at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in July 2001; Amount of funds expected to be raised through the offering.
- Aramark files for $100M IPO. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p8
The article reports that institutional food service company Aramark Holdings Corp. has applied for an initial public offering on September 9, 2013 with the aim of raising 100 million dollars.
- After 17 Years, Aramark Looks to Go Public Again. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Aug2001, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p12
Reports that foodservice firm Aramark Corp. has filed a registration statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering of shares of its class B common stock. Planned use of the proceeds from the initial public offering; Initiatives made by the...
- Aramark: Cos. use resourcing strategies as a response, not as a first-choice plan. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p16
Reports on the results of a study conducted for Aramark Corp. on resourcing strategies by companies in the United States. Finding that contracting, partnerships and shared services are used by a majority of companies; Barriers to outsourcing; Contracting services.
- S.D. Biotechs to Change Strategies in '06. Weeks, Katie // San Diego Business Journal;1/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p17
The article looks at the trends in the biotechnology industry in San Diego, California. Investment analysts claim that biotechnology companies will go public and outsource more science in 2006. Also, the practice of purchasing rights to other companies' technologies will continue among specialty...
- o2wireless IPO fetches $12 a share. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p39
Cites the August 16, 2000, initial public offering of o2wireless Solutions Inc., an Atlanta, Georgia-based provider of outsourced services to telecommunications operators.
- Hewitt Associates Goes Public with Stock Offering. Bates, Steve // HR Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of global outsourcing and consulting firm Hewitt Associates at the New York Stock Exchange in New York City on June 27, 2002. Revenue of the company for six months ended March 31, 2002; Purpose of the IPO.
- Kindred Tops Post-IPO Crowd. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/13/2013, pA01
3 Shares leapt 71% in their trading debut after
- TO NEW RETHERM, COOK-CHILL: MT. SINAI LOOKS AHEAD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
Reports on changes at the cafeteria at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, as of October 2003. Plans of the hospital for introducing a patient meal retherm system and cook-chill production; Information on an outsourcing agreement between the hospital and Aramark; Expected benefits of the retherm...