COOKING NOW OUT-FRONT: FOODS STATIONS SCATTER AT KIMBERLY CLARK CAFETERIA
- At Kimberly-Clark: Catering jumps 20%. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p134
Reports on the expansion of the catering operation at Kimberly-Clark Corp.'s employee cafeterias in Neenah, Wisconsin. Catering at the Neenah Conference Center; Customization of menus; Observation of the high level of food preparation and presentation.
- CUSTOMERS: Tactics vary when B&Is try to build traffic. Brooker, Laura // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p68
Discusses ways on how the business-and-industry food service industry keeps their foodservice offerings interesting to customers. Meal volume per day of Kimberly Clark Corp.; Percent increase in catering and take-out business sales; How Honeywell maintained its sales in its Kansas City,...
- AT TOTAL FOOD MGMT./PEDUS: MERGER INCREASES BUNDLING. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p34
Interviews Gene Cyr, founding president of the Total Food Management Inc. in Anaheim Hills, California, regarding the firm's acquisition by Pedus Services. Changes in the firm following the merger; His opinion on the franchise situation of Kimberly Clark; Description of the food service of Pedus.
- Kimberly, P&G rev up to market latest twist in disposable diapers. Lawrence, Jennifer; Davis, Riccardo // Advertising Age;6/29/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p3
States that Kimberly-Clark Corp. starts shipping technologically improved Huggies UltraTrim in the Northwest--three months ahead of Procter & Gamble Co.'s launch of Ultra Dry Pampers Phases and Ultra Dry Luvs Phases. Private-label maker Weyerhaeuser Co. plans to quickly match the improvements;...
- K-C announces major spin-off. // Pulp & Paper;Nov94, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p19
Reports on developments in Kimberly-Clark Corporation. Management evaluation of divesting company's pulp operations including mills in Terrace Bay, Ontario and Coosa Pines, Alabama. Low priority on expansion of tissue operations; Annual capacity of operations at Coosa Pines and Terrace Bay.
- Toilet issues. Benady, David // Marketing Week;4/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on Kimberly-Clark, a tissue paper company in the United Kingdom (UK). Financial information on Kimberly-Clark; Indication that Procter & Gamble is a threat to the company in the UK market; Details on a venture for the company; Details on the launching of a toilet paper brand.
- Kimberly-Clark breaks new ground in P.R. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;6/1/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the expansion plans of Kimberly-Clark in Puerto Rico. Product-focus; Percentage increase in sales; Sales goal for industrial division.
- KC creates Euro role in run-up to media review. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;12/4/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the establishment of a media buying position in Europe by Kimberly-Clark Corp. Goal of the new position to facilitate the company's media growth plan; Comments from company spokespersons.
- K-C acts over Euro crisis. Benady, David // Marketing Week;4/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p7
Reports that three of Kimberly-Clark most senior United States marketers were sent to solve the crisis affecting the company's European operations. Reorganization of staff at the company in Europe; Household brands which the company owns; Identification of the executives who travelled to...