Taking Care on Patrol
- Taking steps to prevent security lapses. Fletcher, Lee // Business Insurance;11/20/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p34
Reports on the United States-based health insurance industry group American Society for Healthcare Risk Management's year 2000 conference held in New Orleans, Louisiana. Tips for hospitals on how to enhance security.
- Women of Note. Magaw, Timothy // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/13/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p0024
The article focuses on Cynthia Deyling, chief quality officer at Cleveland Clinic, a non-profit academic medical center, in Cleveland, Ohio. Topics discussed include the care provided to children in a neonatal intensive care unit has convinced her that health care was her profession, she...
- An Ounce of Prevention. Burmahl, Beth; Morgan, Jamie; Hoppszallern, Suzanna // Trustee;Nov/Dec2016, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p13
The article discusses the increase of training programs implemented in hospitals in the U.S. in 2016 in efforts to address the increasing security risks and pressure from regulatory agencies Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. It offers...
- Hospitals Using Stun-Guns for Workplace Violence Prevention See 41% Difference in Incidents. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2014, p14
The article reports on a study which examines the security management in hospitals. Findings reveal that 55% of hospitals employed six workplace violence mitigation components including employee involvement, record keeping, and incident reporting, 98% trained security staff on workplace violence...
- This megaclinic may have the last laugh. Rose, Joan R. // Medical Economics;10/09/95, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p14
Reports that the Cleveland Clinic Florida is seeking approval to build a hospital under a partnership agreement with Tenet Healthcare. History of plan; Branch office opening in 1988; Ownership of the project; Inclusions of the proposal; History and the location of headquarters of Tenet Healthcare.
- Cleveland Clinic gets own 'Jeopardy!' category. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/28/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 177, p5
The article focuses on the game show of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation "Jeopardy!"
- Cleveland Clinic No. 1 for Urology, Nephrology. // Renal & Urology News;Sep2012, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
The article announces that the Cleveland Clinic's nephrology and urology programs which are housed at Glickman Urological Kidney Institute in Ohio have attained the top spot for "Best Hospitals 2013" from the "U.S. News & World Report."
- Clinicâ€™s new center targets rare disorder. Magaw, Timothy // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p0006
The article reports that Cleveland Clinic started a center meant for treating Northeastern Ohio patients from hereditary hemorragic telangiecstasia.
- Cleveland Clinic to offer executive physicals. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;2/11/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p44
Reports on the plan of Cleveland Clinic Florida to increase its cooperation with Puerto Rico healthcare community and expand its executive physical program. Health program created by the clinic; Corporate clients of the clinic; Importance of a wellness program.