Driving to Safer Parking
- CONCERNING SOME SPECIFICS OF PREVENTION OF THE CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY. Anuarovich, Zhashuev Rustam // Theory & Practice of Social Development;2014, Issue 5, p1
The article deals with the content of the crime prevention term, which was always in the focus of the criminal science. The author discusses the tasks the authorities face when executing the measures aimed at the prevention of the crimes against property.
- Uniform guidelines needed. Mathew, Andrea // Malay Mail;6/11/2012, p5
The article discusses the need to have a defined set of guidelines for ensuring safety in all car parks at highrise buildings and shopping malls in Malaysia after the increasing number of robbery in car parks as to the call of Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation vice-chairman Tan Sri Lee Lam.
- Formal and informal surveillance and competitiveness of shopping centers in Nordic countries. Kajalo, Sami; Lindblom, Arto // Journal of Management & Marketing Research;Jan2011, Vol. 6, p1
Providing a safe and secure environment is a major factor in shopping center management and design. The theory of Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED) provides one theoretical approach to preventing crime and feeling of insecurity in shopping centers. The present paper...
- Parking-lot prowess. Spilner, Maggie // Prevention;May95, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p60
Comments on crimes that occur in parking lots and offers tips from the National Crime Prevention Council for decreasing chances of becoming a parking-lot victim. Be alert as you enter a parking lot; Move away from anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable; Have your keys in your hand; Know your...
- Back-in angle parking coming to town. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p35
The article reports on the City of Pendleton's adoption of a safer parking alignment along the sections of Court and Dorion avenues in Pendleton, Oregon.
- Jon Morgan. // Auto Express;11/21/201, Issue 1244, p27
The author discusses the parking anxiety he experiences as scammers use fake parking ticket emails to extort money.
- Stick Your Nose Out. Kessler, Lee // RoadBike;Sep2012, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p24
The article offers tip of parking with the front wheel of a motorcycle facing the parking space's front to let other people know that the space is already taken.
- Different guidelines from different parties. // Malay Mail;6/11/2012, p5
The article offers information on the different safety and security guidelines for car parks of various associations including the Malaysian Association for Shopping Complex and Highrise Management, the Subang Jaya Municipal Council and the Petaling Jaya City Council.
- L.V. area shopping malls add crime-prevention measures. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;05/19/97, Vol. 14 Issue 20, ICSC Retail Report p20
No abstract available.