Know My Business, Please
- Clear and present anger. Kennedy, Dana // Entertainment Weekly;10/10/97, Issue 400, p58
Presents the author's experience with interviewing author Tom Clancy about the Internet. The questions that were asked; Clancy's demonstration of his CD-ROM game called Politka.
- Battle lines. Klady, L. // Entertainment Weekly;6/5/92, Issue 121, p8
Reveals that Tom Clancy has joined up to write the `73 Easting' script, a movie about Desert Storm. The film will be directed by John McTiernan; Army officials have signed on as technical consultants.
- Job hunt. // Newsweek;6/5/1989, Vol. 113 Issue 23, p6
Reports that techno-thriller author Tom Clancy wants to take a break from writing and work for the Bush Administration, either as a consultant to the National Space Council or for Amtrak.
- Secret Agent Men. Horrmann, Richard // Entertainment Weekly;6/7/2002, Issue 657, p79
Reviews several Web sites on the works of author Tom Clancy.
- The Tom of her life. Jerome, Jim // InStyle;Feb2000, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p256
Features the wedding of author Tom Clancy to Alexandra Llewellyn in New York.
- WIRES UP. McCrea, Christian // Metro;Autumn2006, Issue 149, p243
The article reviews the computer game "Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory," by Tom Clancy.
- Clancy coins is too much for Par spies to ignore. Fleming, Michael // Variety;8/1/94, Vol. 356 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the rift between author Tom Clancy and movie producers. Sales performance of Clancy's novels; Movie tie-ins; Clancy's deal with Berkley.
- Tom Clancy Dies. EDABURN, PATRICK // Moderate Voice;10/2/2013, p10
An obituary for author Tom Clancy who died at the age of 66 is presented.
- Technothriller Creator and Freedom Advocate. Selle, Robert R. // World & I;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p50
Profiles author Tom Clancy. Contributions to the political awareness of the people in the United States; Conduct in life; Family background.