U.S. Flunks Preparation for Biological Terrorism
- Welcome to the 506th Edition. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);10/30/2009, Issue 506, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including encounter of the editor of the journal with former U.S. Senator Bob Graham and information on the podcasting "The Czar of REAL Wellness Rules" available on the journal's website.
- My father made me... // U+S+ Kids;Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Recalls Senator Bob Graham's experiences as a boy growing up on a farm in Florida. Chores during summer; Sharing of responsibilities with family members; Lessons learned from father on the care of the environment.
- Diversey names Graham sales VP. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p56
Reports that Diversey Corp. has named Bob Graham as its vice president for sales at the company's Institutional Division.
- Florida's Graham makes second try for high-growth school bond ability. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/11/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30454, p5
Reports on Senator Bob Graham's revival of his legislative plan to create a new class of private-activity bonds for school construction in Florida. President Bill Clinton's veto on a education savings-account bill to which the bond language was originally attached; Definition of high-growth...
- Government ad pledges not policy change. Boliek, Brooks // Hollywood Reporter;2/17/95, Vol. 336 Issue 4, p38
Reports that Senator Bob Graham has urged the United States Postal Service, the Department of Defense and Amtrak to sign pledges promising to keep their advertisements off violent television shows.
- The Sunshine State. Elk, Kenneth // National Parks;Nov/Dec85, Vol. 59 Issue 11/12, p5
Comments on Florida Governor Bob Graham's article published in the previous issue of the periodical 'National Parks' regarding the future of the Florida Everglades.
- U.S. should lead by example. // Advertising Age;9/26/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 40, p22
Editorial. Comments on Senator Bob Graham's proposal that Congress ban paid government advertisements from television shows.
- ARI(R) Director Named President of the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance. Hilton, James // Automotive Industries;Sep2009, Vol. 189 Issue 9, p73
The article announces that Bob Graham has been appointed as the next president of the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA).
- Gordon Moore on death of early Intel team member Bob Graham. Moore, Gordon // Electronic News;09/21/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2237, p8
Editorial. Reflects on the death of Intel team member Bob Graham. Types of products introduced by Graham's team; Capabilities of Intel; Career achievements of Graham.