Cybersecurity Growing Threat to Infrastructure and Energy
- Sens: Snowe risks perch. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;10/13/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 117, p1
The article reports on the political threat posed by Maine Senator Olympia Snowe to her fellow Republican senators for supporting the Democrats-backed healthcare legislation in the U.S.
- PLAYER OF THE WEEK: SEN OLYMPIA SNOWE (R-MAINE). // Hill;10/13/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 117, p16
The author reflects on the effects of the vote of U.S. Senator Olympia Snowe on the health care reform legislation being considered in the Senate.
- BRIEFLY. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;3/1/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by Senator Olympia Snowe regarding her retirement at the end of 2012 in the U.S.
- Retiring Sen. Snowe would be near top of K Street wish list, insiders say. Bogardus, Kevin // Hill;3/1/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p10
The article reports that Senator Olympia Snowe would move toward the top of K Street's recruiting class if she decided to become a lobbyist in 2012 in the U.S.
- With Snowe gone, can GOP hold her seat? // Human Events;3/5/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p4
The article announces the retirement of Maine Senator Olympia Snowe.
- Senator Snowe is NAHRO's Legislator of the Year. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;May/Jun2010, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p34
The article presents the speech of Senator Olympia J. Snowe of Maine during the 2010 Legislative Conference of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials held in Washington, D.C. on March 28, 2010.
- Cutting Medication Errors. // People's Medical Society Newsletter;Aug2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on a legislation proposed by Senators Olympia Snowe of Maine and Bob Graham of Florida concerning the prevention of medication errors in hospitals and long-term care facilities.
- washington people. Wack, Kevin; Rehm, Barbara A.; Davidson, Kate // American Banker;12/12/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 190, p3
The article notes U.S. Republican Senator from Maine Olympia Snowe voted present on Richard Cordray's nomination to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Neil Milner retired from the Conference of State Bank Supervisors, and John Hardage is a lobbyist for BB&T Corp.
- Quote of the Day: Olympia Snowe On Why She's Leaving the Senate. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;3/2/2012, p12
A blog related to the quote of politician Olympia Snowe on leaving the position of Senator is discussed.