- True Hybrid DVR Serves a Remote Backup Cloud Archiving Tool. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p60
The article offers brief information on the true hybrid DVR that offers dual network cards and Internet Protocol (IP) camera support for most popular brands from Speco Technologies.
- Transition from 960H Analog to IP Systems. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2015, p52
The article offers brief information on the hybrid DVR which allows users of 960H analog systems to have a cost-effective solution when migrating to IP by enabling recording and playback of high-resolution images, from Speco Technologies.
- ASIS Corporate Showcases. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2011, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p129
The article offers brief information on several security systems including the 4RS video recorder from Speco Technologies, the Compact MegaVideo camera from Arecont Vision LLC, and the PMPU1000 system management server from Panasonic Corp.
- Going to new lengths. Antonoff, Michael // Popular Science;Nov94, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p51
Reports on the availability of a half-inch videocassette that can record up to 10.5 hours in extended-play mode from JVC. Modifications to allow for thinner tape; Price.
- Hi-def VCR from JVC ready for Japanese debut. McClure, Steve // Billboard;12/11/93, Vol. 105 Issue 50, p6
Reports on the Victor Co. of Japan's (JVC) launching of HR-W1, the world's first home-use high-definition video cassette recorder (VCR). Retail price of the machine and blank video tapes; Use of W-VHS video format based on the Japanese high-definition television broadcast standard Hi-Vision;...
- JVC increases video disc capacity. // Electronic News;6/13/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2018, p22
Reports on the development of a prototype 4.8-inch digital video disc system capable of recording more than two hours of MPEG-2 level motion pictures by Victor Co. of Japan Ltd. (JVC). Variable bit rate technology for compressing the video; Features of the prototype; Use of red laser in the...
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2013, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p126
The article offers brief information on several products including the Prism Video Management System (VMS) from Lenel Systems International Inc., the BCD4540V Internet Protocol (IP) video server from BCDVideo, and the PVL15A and PVL30A amplifiers from Speco Technologies.
- Security guard. Page, Heather; Phillips, Debra // Entrepreneur;Jun95, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p162
Talks about how Michael Beals along with wife Lara were able to develop Campus Secure, a personal security system to check campus crimes. Features and benefits; Other inventions.
- Who will put the camcorder in your pocket? Fox, Barry // New Scientist;11/4/95, Vol. 148 Issue 2002, p22
Reports on the implications of the technological developments proposed for video recorders from NEC Corp. and JVC Corp. NEC's development of a video player that uses memory chips instead of tape; JVC's plan to sell video cameras that uses miniature digital cassettes.