High Five-ing the Hybrid Strategy
- Improve your DV look. // Video Systems;Dec2005, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p34
The article introduces the Teranex Mini DTV format converter produced by Orlando, Florida-based Teranex Inc. This product functions as a standalone portable digital television format converter to down-resolution a high definition (HD) camcorder image for secure digital (SD) monitoring, boost...
- Day footage examples. // Computer Shopper;Jul2015, Issue 329, p88
Images are presented which depict the day and night footage examples captured by various Internet protocol (IP) cameras including from BT Smart Home Cam 100, D-Link DCS-2332L, and Philips In.Sight High Definition.
- SD-Connect. // Video Systems;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p61
The article features the SD-Connect converter boxes from Convergent Design. This device the 1394 to RS-422 tape deck command translation. Its automatic Input Format Detection automatically detects and processes the incoming signal. Fast-forward, rewind and shuttle are among the many deck...
- High-resolution camera by VSS. // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Dec2011, Vol. 185 Issue 12, p57
The article offers brief information on a high-resolution camera from VSS Inc.
- Servo-loop improves a high-speed DAC's gain accuracy. Hendriks, Paul // Electronic Design;06/23/97 Supplement, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p79
Reports on problems with the gain accuracy of digital-to-analog converters (DACs). Use of a current segmentation by high-speed DACs; How the DACs can be manufactured; What most non-video DACs feature; Sources which can contribute to a high-speed DAC's initial gain error.
- A/D and D/A converters. Frueh, George T. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jun98, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p59
Features digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converters (ADC) from several companies in the United States as of June 1998. Features of the converters introduced by National Semiconductors; Features of the Video ADC released by National Semiconductor; 12-bit ADC introduced by Analog Devices Inc.
- AuraVision DAC ready for Comdex debut. // Electronic News;10/23/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2088, p102
Looks at plans by AuraVision Corp. to unveil its AnP81 direct overlay video enhancer (DOVE) digital-analog converter chip. Features, price and ordering information.
- DAC converts 20 IF channels to baseband. McGoldrick, Paul // Electronic Design;8/05/96, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p135
Features a digital-to-analog converter that is capable of meeting multitone power ratio standards. Proliferation of wireless needs in telecommunications; Spurious free dynamic range; Price and availability.
- Untitled. Nordwall, Bruce D. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/13/1993, Vol. 139 Issue 24, p64
Reports on a 12-bit digital to analog converter that was described scientists from the International Business Machine Corp., Tsing Hua University in Taiwan, Auburn University and Analog Devices Corp. Operation at one gigahertz; Fabrication from silicon-germanium heterojunction bipolar...