IP Makes Smart Intercom Talk
- Management Challenges and Solutions for IP Multimedia Subsystems. Magedanz, Thomas; Madeira, Edmundo; Bellavista, Paolo // Journal of Network & Systems Management;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Kevin Doolin and colleagues on the Internet Protocol (IP) Multimedia Subsystems (IMS)-based Teleconferencing and another by Jun Ma and colleagues on device management in the IMS.
- EXFO launches the world's first platform for load simulation of converged LTE and IMS networks. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;2/24/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p8
The article describes the QA-805/QA-813 Quality Assurer platform for load simulation of converged long term evolution (LTE) and Internet protocol multimedia subsystem (IMS) network from EXFO Inc.
- Taking the right path. Young, Jake // TVB Europe;Feb2012, p41
The article offers brief information on the Safe VideoIPath solution for internet protocol (IP) and optical networks from Nevion which will be featured at the 2012 Broadcast Video Expo (BVE).
- For video over Ethernet. // Imaging & Machine Vision Europe;Jun/Jul2011, Issue 45, p22
The article offers brief information on the iPort Analog-Pro Internet protocol (IP) engine from Pleora Technologies Inc.
- Miranda announces expansion of Kaleido-IP multiviewer range. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/11/2012, p3
The article previews the Kaleido-IP advanced Internet Protocol (IP)-based multi-viewer platform from Miranda Technologies.
- Small Ops Should Migrate to IP - Today. // Multichannel News;11/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p35
In this article the author enlists several benefits that small cable operators could attain by turning to Internet protocol television (IPTV).
- Bringing Autonomic Principles for Managing Next Generation Networks and Services: A Report on LANOMS 2007. de Souza, José Neuman; Schulze, Bruno; Sauvé, Jacques Philippe; Madeira, Edmundo; Ziviani, Artur // Journal of Network & Systems Management;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p120
Information about several papers discussed at the Latin American Network Operations and Management Symposium held in Petropolis, Brazil from September 10 to 12, 2007. The event was composed of invited speeches, invited paper sessions, technical sessions, short paper session, and tutorials by...
- China Telecom selects ZTE to deliver IMS phase II network covering 12 Chinese provinces. // China Telecom;2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on a contract received by ZTE from China Telecom to build an IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) phase II network in China.
- THE TRANSITION TO THE INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS. Nagraj, Varun // Siliconindia;Mar2014, p42
The author discusses the changes of industrial Internet of Things (IoT) in networking in the U.S. He highlights two parts of the IoT in the technological industry such as human IoT (HIoT) and industrial IoT (IIoT). He also notes that the changes help to connect things together which allow people...