Most Influential People in Security
- TV talk shows and the men who hate them. // Adweek Western Edition;11/6/95, Vol. 45 Issue 45, p21
Reports on the criticism of television talk shows in the United States. Success of talk shows; Makeup of talk show audience; Senator Joe Lieberman's efforts to regulate talk shows; Danger that viewers may imitate shows' guests.
- Connecticut River refuge. Reynolds, J. // Field & Stream;Oct91, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p69
Announces that Connecticut Senator Joseph Lieberman and state Environmental Commissioner Timothy Keeney support pending legislation to create the Silvio Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge along the Connecticut River.
- Liberman zigs against Dem stersotype. Huffington, Arrianna // Insight on the News;08/25/97, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p30
Focuses on Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut and several actions take by him. Information on the 1994 election where Lieberman missed 17 days of campaigning; Comments from Lieberman; Criticism made by Lieberman against affirmative actions.
- Collins Preps Bill to Ensure FEMA Uses 'Cutting-Edge' Alerting Tech. Stimson, Leslie // Radio World;12/1/2011, p3
The article reports on the statement of U.S. Senator Jose Lieberman, mentioning that weaknesses in the system exposed by the EAS test are unacceptable.
- Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman, D-Conn. // National Journal;6/14/97, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p1216
Profiles Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut, Chairman of the Democratic Leadership Council. Highlights of political career; Roles and responsibilities; Major achievements; Strong stand on cultural and moral issues; Comments from colleagues.
- A matter of public faith in politics. // Christian Science Monitor;9/19/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 209, p13
Presents an evaluation of United States vice-presidential candidate Joseph Lieberman's remarks on his personal religious faith and lauds the candidate as an exemplary individual and politician.
- Gates and Holder stonewalling cited by former veep pick. Rushing, J. Taylor; Tiron, Roxana // Hill;4/20/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the effort of Senator Joe Lieberman the issue the first congressional subpoena of the U.S. President Barack Obama administration.
- Sen. Joe Lieberman of CT To Retire. // Moderate Voice;1/18/2011, p8
A blog on U.S. politician Joseph I. Lieberman is discussed.
- Sen. Joe Lieberman, the "Point Man". Kattenburg, Kathy // Moderate Voice;12/19/2009, p11
A blog about the reaction of U.S. Senator Joseph I. Lieberman to the health care reform bill.