Security Directors Salaries are Increasing
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Logistics: MARKET FACTS. // Central Penn Business Journal;1/30/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p116
Several charts are presented which depict the structure of manufacturing, distribution and logistics in Pennsylvania including the top 10 manufacturing industries, manufacturing facilities and employment in the midstate and the wages of manufacturing production jobs.
- 13TH ANNUAL SALARY SURVEY. // Contract Pharma;Jun2012, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p42
Several charts are presented depicting the results of the 13th annual salary survey in the U.S. including total compensation by job category, job functions, and jobs for master degrees.
- Sustainability: Perception vs. Reality. // Travel Agent;4/12/2010, Vol. 336 Issue 8, p4
Two charts are presented depicting the results of an online survey of 2,032 U.S. adults conducted by Angus Reid Public Opinion, in which respondents were asked to choose the best and worst hotel and airline company in terms of leadership in climate change.
- ANNUAL LAB USAGE SURVEY. Karp, Andrew // 20/20;Nov2010, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p60
Several charts are presented depicting the results of the L&T's 2010 Laboratory Usage Survey in the U.S. including the number of wholesale laboratories used, price ranges of ar lenses, and percentage of progressive lenses that are personalized.
- ON THE RISE. // Landscape Management;Jun2012, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p23
A chart is presented that shows how the landscape management industry changed from 2002 to 2007 based on the 2012 economic census including the number of establishments, sales and annual payroll.
- Ant Assault Arsenal. // Pest Management Professional;Oct2015, Vol. 83 Issue 10, pAM7
Several charts are presented that show the results of a "Pest Management Professional (PMP) 2015 survey which asks pest control industry professionals in the U.S. to rank what type of treatment generated the most revenue for their company in 2014, including liquid baits, granular baits and...
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES: AVERAGE WEEKLY HOURS, HOURLY EARNINGS, AND WEEKLY EARNINGS. // Economic Indicators;Dec2009, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p15
A table is presented that shows the average weekly hours, hourly and weekly earning of private nonagricultural industries in the U.S. from 2000-2009.
- Table 6.2-4 Labour income statistics -- Hourly earnings. // Canadian Economic Observer;Apr2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p68
A table is presented which lists hourly earnings of labor of several sectors including forestry, mining and transportation in Canada.
- Table 6.2-5 Labour income statistics -- Weekly hours. // Canadian Economic Observer;Apr2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p69
A table is presented which lists weekly earnings of labor of several sectors including forestry, mining and transportation in Canada.