Puppet Masters 2009
- Made in NEW YORK. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p162
No abstract available.
- Research Update. Swiercz, Paul Michael // Human Resource Planning;1995, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p53
Focuses on the importance of Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM) concept to organizations. Classification of SHRM under Functional, Economic and Typological management; Implication of research articles and books for development of SHRM concept; Discussion on interdependence between...
- How to Add More Value, Earn More. // Business Owner;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p5
The article focuses on the strategy to add more value in business enterprises and earn more including human resources management, firm infrastructure, and outbound logistics.
- THE Most Influential People in Security. Meyer, Claire // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2015, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p30
The article profiles several U.S. top security executives and leaders included in "Security" magazine's 2015 Most Influential People in Security including Richard Davis of airline company United Airlines Inc., Richard Falkenrath of investment management firm Bridgewater Associates LP, and...
- Strategies for choosing influential in buzz marketing. Sorokin, Joanna // Journal of International Studies (2071-8330);2012, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p82
Present-day economy transforms profound changes, which are influenced by growing competition and opportunities of new technologies. One of the most important goals which the modern companies pursue is to find the right way of effective marketing communication with customers. The aim of this...
- Columns. Kingsbury, Nick // MicroScope;12/17/2006, p5
This article offers insights on the importance of employee monitoring in large companies or organizations. Large organizations face serious security risks and legal penalties if they fail to bring employee communications under control. There are reasons why employee monitoring must be taken...
- Corporations need to borrow a page from entrepreneurs to expand through venturing. // Marketing News;8/17/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p8
The article presents information related to the corporate entrepreneurship. Large companies can create a new breed of corporate manager and their growth, just by following the spirit associated with successful independent entrepreneurs. Large companies must have entrepreneurial types of men and...
- Consistencia de las polÃticas de RRHH: CÃ³mo lograr polÃticas que encajen. Lagomarsino, Raúl // Revista de Antiguos Alumnos del IEEM;2007, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p44
No abstract available.
- Make your people better performers. Donoghue, Charles // NZ Business;Jul2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p52
The article shares tips on how businesses can get their people to perform better. People need to build certainty with belief about themselves. Business owners and management should also ensure that their staff feel significant. Businesses should also build relationships and effectively...