Designer Hotel Lock
- Precision Dynamics Corporation and Salto Systems Partner to Provide Electric Access Control Using Smart Brand RFID Wristbands. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Jun2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p200
A business news brief is presented on a joint marketing agreement between automated wristband identification company Precision Dynamics Corporation (PDC) and electronic locking technology firm Salto Systems. The two firms will collaborate on the PDC Smart Band RFID (radio frequency...
- Radio frequency identification [RF/ID]. // Automatic I.D. News;Mar97 Supplement Buyer's Guide, Vol. 13, p28
Discusses about radio frequency identification (RF/ID). Description of RF/ID systems; Features of RF/ID systems; Applications of RF/ID; Read-only and read/write systems.
- Radio frequency identification. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun95 Special Issue, Vol. 11, p16
Discusses the radio frequency identification (RF/ID) technique. Electronic form of bar coding; Information reading through antenna sensors; RF/ID's placement flexibility; Uses of RF/ID tags; Active or passive RF/ID tags; High, medium or low frequency RF/ID tags; Tags in a read/write information...
- RF/ID technology speeds reconstruction of historic site. // Automatic I.D. News;Aug95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the role played by radio frequency identification (RF/ID) technology in the reconstruction of Berlin, Germany's Potsdamer Platz. Destruction of the site during the second World War; ARGE Bodenlogistik's use of Gercom Automations GmbH and Texas Instrument's TIRIS transponder in the...
- NC city spooked by RFID chips. // Resource Recycling;Jan2012, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the issue concerning the delivery of the carts for trash and recycling pick-up that had radio frequency identification systems (RFID) chips in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Radio frequency tags. // Professional Safety;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p55
Presents a radio frequency identification (RF/ID) technology which provides a tagging solution for locations where various harsh environmental conditions prevent use of traditional bar code labels.
- RFID: Coming soon to a pallet near you? Moore, Bert // Material Handling Engineering;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p26
Presents information on radio frequency identification (RFID). Benefits of using RFID; Concerns regarding the use of RFID.
- These babies won't be changed. // Automatic I.D. News;Apr97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p18
Presents informations about Eagle Tracer's electronic tagging system using radio frequency identification techniques on a trial basis. Features of the system; Visions regarding the system; Results of the trial.
- D.C. notes. Wayne, Debra // RCR;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p4
Discusses public criticism surrounding the use of wireless radio-frequency devices in the United States. Reference to a newspaper article focusing on problems with cellular cloning; Details on a letter issued by Jay Kitchen, president of the Personal Communications Industry Association.