- Dual technology ceiling-mount detector. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p1
Features Rokonet's Lunar DT dual technology ceiling-mount motion detector.
- New Features Improve Outdoor Detector. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p92
The article evaluates the WatchOUT eXtreme outdoor detector from RISCO Group.
- WIRELESS CO DETECTOR. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p114
The article evaluates the wireless carbon monoxide detector from Risco Group, which can be used with the WisDom Panel or in combination with a NoVA receiver.
- PIR DETECTORS FLEXIBLE ENOUGH FOR ANY SITUATION. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2009, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p139
The article evaluates the passive infrared (PIR) detectors iREX and iREX Plus from RISCO Group USA.
- INTRUSION DETECTION. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p11
Presents Rokonet's Vitron Plus series of glass break detectors with advanced electronics and wall/ceiling or flush-mount design. Detection reliability; Ease of installation; Accessories.
- FOUR CHANNELS ON OUTDOOR DETECTOR CUTS FALSE ALARMS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p126
The article introduces Rokonet's WatchOUT outdoor detector series. It describes the key features and advantages offered by the device. The outdoor detectors include an optional camera and unique remote control and diagnostic capabilities when installed with ProSYS integrated security systems.
- UP FRONT. Bernardi, Elizabeth // Government Product News;Jun2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p4
The article offers information on several government products. It mentions the turn-a-links lock ground protection mats from AlturnaMATS Inc., wherein the links are inserted in the predrilled holes to lock the mats together to create a working platform or portable roadway. It says that the...
- GLASS BREAK DETECTOR. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p20
Features the flush-mount glass break detector by Rokonet. Design of the product; Capability in the analysis of sound patterns; Identification of sensor by integral memory.
- Rokonet Enters Access Control Market. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p39
Reports the launching of Rokonet Access Control product line at ISC West in Las Vegas, Nevada. Features of the product line; Products incorporated in the system; Significance of the system to the dealers.