Creating Training Programs That Management Will Love
- UNETHICAL AND IMPROPER BEHAVIOR BY TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS. Clement, Ronald W.; Pinto, Patrick R.; Walker, James W. // Training & Development Journal;Dec78, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p10
Presents results of a study regarding the competencies required for effective performance in training and development. Behaviors considered unethical or improper for training and development professionals; Use of content analysis in determining the major categories of unethical behavior and its...
- Do Trainers Know Best? // Training & Development Journal;Jul86, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p4
No abstract available.
- Accelerated Learning: Technical Training Can Be Fun. Reid, Gerry // Training & Development Journal;Sep85, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p24
Describes methods for fine tuning instructor skills and other delivery mechanisms aimed at accelerating the learning process. Application of association in accelerated learning; Elementary definition of accelerated learning; Advantages of using the technique.
- Turn sales reps into super trainers. Warner, K. C. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p25
The article focuses on sales training of sales representatives to become superior trainers. Training sales representatives is seemed to be a simple procedure. The goals for training a trainer begins with the identification of the competencies which are encompassed by broad categories including...
- Mastering the Skills Supply Chain Problem. BERSIN, JOSH // Chief Learning Officer;Apr2014, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p14
The author offers opinions on management of employee and occupational training. It is stated the time needed to develop skills among employees inevitably expands as a business enterprise remains in business and expands into operations requiring new skills with its industry. This is said to...
- Issues. // Training & Development Journal;Feb90, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p4
Discusses several issues on training and development published in the February 1990 issue of 'Training and Development Journal.' Ability of trainers to learn the art of manipulating or influencing participants in reference to seminar attendance; Argument that the learner is responsible for...
- How self-directed are you? // Training & Development;Oct96, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p15
Presents a quiz on self-directedness for trainers or human resource developers.
- You want me to do what? Eaton, Jeff // Pharmaceutical Representative;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p32
The article discusses sales training in pharmaceutical industry. It has been pointed out that becoming a sales trainer in the industry will be rooted from the talent and skills that the management recognized from an employee. Granted with the position as the sales trainer, an employee' skills...
- Your Skill Set. Burns, Renita // Black Enterprise;Jul2010, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p87
The article focuses on how Dawn Loney, former quality assurance supervisor of a Canadian bank, re-evaluated her skill set and improved it for competitive edge. Her new position is as corporate trainer which involves orienting employees and training them on corporate systems and company policies....