Security for Next-Generation Voice and Video: Know Your Network
- Security Convergence - The Future can be found in the Past. Elliott, David // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p68
The article offers the author's insights on physical security and information technology (IT) security. He says that the physical security and IT security cannot be combined due to the decentralization of computing resources and the Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP). He cites that the two will...
- So You've Been Breached? NOW WHAT? Rock, Jeremy // Hospitality Upgrade;Summer2010, p40
The article discusses how to strengthen data security systems and operational policies and procedures to avoid data systems security breach. It offers advice about obtaining assistance such as hiring a certified Forensic Assessment Firm, a certified Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), and an...
- SECURITY STARTS AT HOME. // eWeek;06/19/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p60
Editorial. Comments on security vulnerabilities inherent in information technology (IT) and the need for IT managers to take responsibility for the security of their companies' IT architectures. Mistake of placing all of the blame on Microsoft; Observation that many IT managers still deploy...
- Elements of a Comprehensive Security Solution. Katz, David // Health Management Technology;Jun2000, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p12
Discusses the elements of a complete information security solution. Characteristics of an effective system for securing the integrity of information; Strategies that can be used to enhance physical security; Forms of computer network attacks.
- In Search of a Context-Aware Security... // Channel Insider;9/21/2015, p4
The article offers information on an online video on context-aware information technology (IT) security.
- THE CONVERGENCE ERA. // Reseller Middle East;Nov2015, Issue 227, p48
The article discusses how networking solutions and security providers can offer converged infrastructure solutions to the Middle East market.
- Events. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Sep2014, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p49
A calendar of events for computer network security from September 2014 to December 2014 is presented which includes SANS Crystal City 2014, Gartner CIO & IT Executive Summit, and CSA EMEA Congress.
- A LONG AND WINDING ROAD FOR CYBERSECURITY COOPERATION BETWEEN JAPAN AND THE UNITED STATES. Matsubara, Mihoko // Harvard Asia Quarterly;Spring/Summer2012, Vol. 14 Issue 1/2, p103
Tokyo and Washington publicly announced their cooperation on cybersecurity for the first time in June 2011. As two of the most economically and politically powerful actors in the world, both Japan and the United States have more to lose than most other countries in the face of cyber threats and...
- We Reveal the 2014 Security 7 Award Winners. RICHARDS, KATHLEEN // Information Security;Dec2014, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various articles published within the issue on topics including the annual Security 7 award winners, incidence response planning, and the emergence of virtualization security controls.