Shanahan Winner Exemplifies Trusted Partnership
- The bulletin notes. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jun96, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p33
Presents law enforcement officers who were commended for exemplary deeds in the service of other people. Michael R. Pruneau's rescue of a boy who had been strangled by a car window; Earnest Armistead's and Ronald Bouvrette's rescue of an elderly man from a burning house.
- The bulletin notes. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jul98, Vol. 67 Issue 7, following p32
Deals with the recognition given to exemplary service of law enforcement officers in the United States. How Officer Brent Teske of the Libby, Montana, Police Department, saved the man inside a burning vehicle; Account on Deputy Robert A. Walker of the Dorchester County, Maryland Sheriff's...
- Parks police win `Safe and Sober' award. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/05/98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p42
Reports on the presentation of an award to the New York State Park Police's Long Island Region for outstanding performance in Campaign Safe and Sober, an initiative that targets drunk drivers and other serious traffic violations.
- Golden tribute to Canadian policing. Ballard, Michael // Canadian Banker;Sep/Oct90, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on the Canadian Banks' Law Enforcement Award presented to three police officers in Saint John's, Newfoundland on August 28, 1990. Features of the award; Groups sponsoring the award; Profile of the awardees, Les Yeo, Paul Sanders and Raymond Tremblay.
- There was more than a little irony in the police awards last week. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/12/97, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p22
Editorial. Talks on the annual police awards ceremony sponsored by the Salt Lake Rotary Club and co-sponsored by the Kiwanis last May, 1997. Giving of awards for bravery and heroism to civilians; Description of circumstances which won the recipients their honors.
- 20th anniversary of CBA awards. // Canadian Banker;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p28
States that 148 police officers have been honoured for combatting crimes against chartered banks according to Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) president Helen Sinclair. What Ms Sinclair has said in addressing the issue of gun control; The trend away from guns according to her.
- For police action above and beyond... Millan, Luis // Canadian Banker;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p33
Lists outstanding officers for the Canadian Banks' Law Enforcement Award. Includes Stuart Copas; Christopher Perkins; Historical background of the award.
- On the safe side. // Canadian Banker;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p36
Features the three winners of the 1990 Canadian Bank's Law Enforcement Awards. Recognition of officers' courage in combating bank holdups; Paul Sanders; Raymond Tremblay; Les Yeo.
- Officer recognized for response. // St. Charles Journal;6/8/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 46, pC5
The article announces that 26 police officers in the St. Louis area in Missouri have received the John J. McAtee Police Recognition Award.
- Mental health agency honors police officers. // South County Journal;6/6/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 23, pB2
The article reports that 20 police officers in Saint Louis, Missouris will be honored by the Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri in June 2012.