Protecting the Data
- SOMATOM Perspective from Siemens. // Imaging Economics;Aug2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p33
The article offers brief information on the SOMATOM Perspective computed tomography (CT) scanner from Siemens Healthcare.
- Royal Cornwall Trust refreshes breast screening with five Siemens systems. // Synergy: Imaging & Therapy Practice;Jul2010, p15
The article reports on the five Mammomat Inspiration full field digital mammography systems ordered by the Royal Cornwall Hospitals National Health Service Trust from Siemens Healthcare to refresh the mammography equipment portfolio.
- FDA-Approved Mammography System from Siemens. // Imaging Economics;Oct2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p33
The article offers brief information on the Mammography System from Siemens Healthcare.
- Build a home security system. Taylor Jr., John // Popular Electronics;Oct94, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p31
Discusses the construction of a microprocessor-controlled home security system. Features of the basic form; Circuitry; System software; Preliminary testing; Installation; System testing.
- Surgical smoke appears dangerous. Ventura, Marissa J. // RN;Dec96, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p12
Views that the plume of smoke generated by electrosurgical devices are unsafe. Association of Operating Room Nurses; Surgical smoke hazards; Proposed investigation of the hazards.
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/18/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 155, p5
The article reports on the 12 organizations running Siemens Healthcare solutions that have selected Imprivata OneSign including Danbury Hospital in Connecticut, El Centro Regional Medical Center in California, and Touro Infirmary in New Orleans.
- Siemens breaks ground on training facility. // Medical Device Daily;8/13/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 175, p9
The article reports that Siemens Healthcare has broken ground on a training and service facility in Cary, North Carolina. It notes that the facility will house over 500 technical and administrative support personnel, and include a 600-car parking deck and a cafeteria. It cites that the...
- Siemens' Somatom offers faster scanning, lower radiation dose. FORD, OMAR // Medical Device Daily;12/4/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 235, p1
The article features the Somatom Definition Flash Computed Tomography (CT) scanner launched by Siemens Healthcare at the 2008 Radiological Society of North America annual meeting.
- syngo Aortic ValveGuide from Siemens. // Imaging Economics;May2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p33
The article offers brief information on the syngo Aortic ValveGuide from Siemens Healthcare.