Security 500 Report Additions and Corrections
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 39, p22
Several charts are presented depicting the initial public offering performance of companies in the U.S.
- Security Risk Ratings. // Russia Defence & Security Report;Q3 2011, Issue 3, p20
A chart is presented that lists the security risk ratings with regards to terrorism and crime of the various European countries like Russia, France and Great Britain.
- 2008 Rankings. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2008, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p44
Several tables that lists the 2008 Security 500, including the top nine organizations for agriculture and farming, top nine for business services, and top 18 for hospitality and entertainment industry, is presented.
- 2012 SECURITY 500 2012 RANKINGS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2012, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p54
Several chats are presented which ranks the organizations from different sectors based on the 2012 Security 500, including one for the agricultural industry, one for real estate management, and one for banking industry.
- Security Risk Analysis. // Syria Defence & Security Report;Q2 2011, Issue 2, p40
Several tables are presented that compare the security risks assessment of Syria with other countries in the Middle East and North Africa by Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) in 2011 such as defence and security ratings of countries in the Middle East and Africa, the terrorism...
- Security Risk Analysis. // Romania Defence & Security Report;Q4 2010, p27
Several charts are presented which show Business Monitor International Ltd.'s (BMI) security risk analysis including details on the European security risk ratings, Europe State Terrorism Vulnerability To Terrorism Index and BMI's Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia City Terrorism Index.
- Security Risk Analysis. // Saudi Arabia Defence & Security Report;Q2 2011, Issue 2, p40
Several charts are presented which depict the defence and security, state vulnerability to terrorism index, and city terrorism ratings in the Middle East and North Africa by Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd.
- BARNES Reports: Security Systems Services Industry (NAICS 561621). // United States Security Systems Services Industry Report;2011, preceding p1
Several charts are presented depicting the market, trends, and demography of the U.S. security system services industry, particularly on the number of establishments, number of sales in dollars, and number of employees.
- HOSPITAL/MEDICAL CENTERS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p36
Several tables are presented depicting the security budget and other security issues in hospitals and medical centers in the U.S.