- UPDATE: BV Exits Vision Communications. CODY, TAMIKA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/26/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p1
This article reports on the decision of BV Investment Partners to sell Vision Communications in 2011. EATEL acquired the communications and broadband services provider for an undisclosed amount. Waller Capital served as the exclusive financial advisor of Vision on the sale. Meanwhile, EATEL...
- Pickup In Deals Prompts Hires By Walker. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p21
Reports that cable investment banker Waller Capital Corp. is increasing its staff owing to an increase in deal flow. Appointment of Ian Crowe as senior managing director and Andrew Kessler as vice president of the company; Number of employees in the organization; Factors which have led to an...
- New York. // Multichannel News;6/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p142
Reports the completion of several cable business transactions of Waller Capital Corp in New York. Amount of several merger and acquisition deals; Deal between the company and Bresnan Communications Inc. Reaction of Waller on the divestiture of Centennial Communication of cellular licenses to...
- Wave Hits Sales Block. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/14/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the auction of Seattle-based Wave Broadband cable systems company which has announced its search for a new investor to replace private equity firm Sandler Capital.
- Banks' Return Is Key to Deal Market. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p31
Reports on the financial aspects of the cable television industry in the United States as of May 5, 2003. Estimation of the cable systems value by Robin Flynn, senior analyst at Kagan World Media Inc.; Views of Ian Crowe, the senior managing director of Waller Capital Corp. on the equity market...
- Waller Awaits Next Wave of Consolidation. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p31
Features the cable network firm Waller Capital Corp. based in the U.S. Profile of the founder John Waller III; History of the firm; Details of the business philosophy of Waller.
- Classic Eyes Sub Sales. Farell, Mike // Multichannel News;02/12/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p37
Reports the search of Classic Communications Inc. of subscribers for their communication system in the United States. Employment of Waller Capital Corp. to look for a buyer; Variation of the prices of the systems.
- Seven Deals, $600 Million. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p40
The article reports on the completion of seven cable deals worth $600 million by Waller Capital Corp., a telecommunication investment banker, in New York City. The company has closed these deals in a six months period from September 2007 to February 2008. These deals include the $125 million...
- GS Communications Goes on Sale Block. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;04/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p44
Reports that GS Communications Inc. has hired Waller Capital Corp. to explore alternatives for capital structure, organization and ownership. Possible sale of GS; Ownership of GS by Great Southern Printing and Manufacturing Co.; Digital service offered by GS through AT&T Broadband's Headend In...